HD BDcraft Skins

Post a new thread here if you've made a BDcraft styled complete patch to fully support a Minecraft mod.
29 Posts

Post 22 Apr 2014, 10:34

Hello, just to request a skin before the masses arrive, would it be possible to get this skin textured? Don't know if this is needed in this case, but if it is, from the facial sheet, the eyes= 2 F, the eyebrows=1 D, and the mouth=2 B. Hopefully that is all the required information. Thank you very much. And here is the skin link-

https://mcskinsearch.com/skin/Zakkol

Thanks!
I have too much spare time...
If you like our work please consider becoming a Supporter and get an ad-free experience.
165 Posts

Post 22 Apr 2014, 17:01

derp wrote:
hello um this is my oc reaper and i would love if you sphaxify him my only request is if you make his sweater more of a hoodie please thanks so much
Didn't know if you wanted the hood up or down, so made both:

Show
Last edited by blooberry on 23 Apr 2014, 07:48, edited 1 time in total.
12 Posts

Post 22 Apr 2014, 17:07

Oh my gosh thanks so much they look WondeR full
165 Posts

Post 22 Apr 2014, 18:43

KingXDestroyer wrote:
Yes but the loin cloth is more of a red cloth, usually seen in video games that generals wear like captain rex from starwars but his is on his legs also crown is part of the helmet

-- 21 Apr 2014, 19:59 --

Also his face isnt visible just that black in his face and eyes but i would like to mouth too
Here you go fella :)

If you don't mind I'm going to use a variation of this skin for the golden undead knight in the Custom NPC's mod

Show
Last edited by blooberry on 22 Apr 2014, 21:08, edited 1 time in total.
51 Posts

Post 22 Apr 2014, 19:13

blooberry wrote:
KingXDestroyer wrote:
Yes but the loin cloth is more of a red cloth, usually seen in video games that generals wear like captain rex from starwars but his is on his legs also crown is part of the helmet

-- 21 Apr 2014, 19:59 --

Also his face isnt visible just that black in his face and eyes but i would like to mouth too
Here you go fella :)

If you don't mind I'm going to use a variation of this skin for the golden undead knight in the Custom NPC's mod

Show
cool beanz THAT IS SO AWESOME, i think i gave you an older version of the skin cause there should be a diamond sword at his back. Also can i see the undead knight variation of my skin because im curious :P Thanks again! Ps. Do you know of a hd skin mod, hoping in future update of minecraft hd skins would be implemented.
165 Posts

Post 22 Apr 2014, 20:20

KingXDestroyer wrote:
cool beanz THAT IS SO AWESOME, i think i gave you an older version of the skin cause there should be a diamond sword at his back. Also can i see the undead knight variation of my skin because im curious :P Thanks again! Ps. Do you know of a hd skin mod, hoping in future update of minecraft hd skins would be implemented.
You're welcome :) be sure to upload an in-game screenshot! Oh yeah, forgot about the diamond sword...

For HD skins I use Spiffy Skins. You have to register on their site and upload a skin for it to work. When you do, make sure your username is your in-game username or it won't show up in Minecraft.

https://mc.spiffy360.com/forum/thread-4-post-4.html#pid4

Undead version is just the same but with a skeleton's face ^.^
51 Posts

Post 22 Apr 2014, 20:31

blooberry wrote:
KingXDestroyer wrote:
You're welcome :) be sure to upload an in-game screenshot! Oh yeah, forgot about the diamond sword...

For HD skins I use Spiffy Skins. You have to register on their site and upload a skin for it to work. When you do, make sure your username is your in-game username or it won't show up in Minecraft.

https://mc.spiffy360.com/forum/thread-4-post-4.html#pid4

Undead version is just the same but with a skeleton's face ^.^
Thanks and for people who dont have spiffy skins will they see the skin you uploaded on minecraft.net or what?

-- 22 Apr 2014, 15:31 --

Ill show you a screenshot of me using the skin and when you get the diamond sword version ill give you a screen shot of that too :D
165 Posts

Post 22 Apr 2014, 20:32

As far as I'm aware anyone who has Spiffy Skins mod installed will be able to see your HD skin, otherwise they'll see the low-res minecraft.net one
51 Posts

Post 22 Apr 2014, 20:56

blooberry wrote:
As far as I'm aware anyone who has Spiffy Skins mod installed will be able to see your HD skin, otherwise they'll see the low-res minecraft.net one
Alright thanks going to my computer to download it and show you my screenies of the skin. :)

-- 22 Apr 2014, 15:55 --

Also at the back of the head, black is missing so ingame its clear and you can see through the head that way
165 Posts

Post 22 Apr 2014, 21:09

Well spotted! All fixed :)

Show