HD BDcraft Skins

Post a new thread here if you've made a BDcraft styled complete patch to fully support a Minecraft mod.
4 Posts

Post 07 Jul 2014, 20:41

blooberry I would be very grateful if you could make an HD version of my Minecraft skin. My username is eragon53. My skin is a bit confusing when you just look at the flat version but when it is shown on a real player it makes sense. Also, my skin does not have any eyes, eye brows, or a mouth so that is why I didn't tell you which ones i wanted. Thank You! :D
If you like our work please consider becoming a Supporter and get an ad-free experience.
Got Grungey First
385 Posts

Post 07 Jul 2014, 20:44

Go ahead. :)
165 Posts

Post 07 Jul 2014, 21:00

Hey KingEra, when making a skin request, please first read page 1 of this thread because I have absolutely no idea what I'm looking at. I need you to provide provide a detailed description of exactly what you want. The more detail you provide, the easier it is for the artist to create exactly what you want.

Thanks

KingOfParsnips

Show
4 Posts

Post 07 Jul 2014, 21:06

bloobery, my skin is futuristic and is mainly white with red in between. Sort of like a robot. All that I want is my skin in HD with the glossy, smooth, Sphax feel to it. As I said in my first post, my skin does not have any eyes, eye brows, or a mouth so that is why I did not name which ones I want here.

Here is the link to my skin: https://minecraft.net/skin/eragon53.png
165 Posts

Post 07 Jul 2014, 21:16

Hey KingEra,

I understand that your skin doesn't need any eyes, brows, etc, but I'm gonna need a bit more information than "sort of like a robot". If there's a specific robot your skin is based on, perhaps you could link me to it?
4 Posts

Post 07 Jul 2014, 21:27

bloobery,

My skin is not actually based on anything. My idea was that the skin is metal, like an Iron Man suit. It is not cloth like a Steve skin wearing clothes.
165 Posts

Post 07 Jul 2014, 21:29

Ok I'll see what I can do. You're ok with me using artistic license?
4 Posts

Post 07 Jul 2014, 21:32

Yes that would be fine. Thank You!
165 Posts

Post 07 Jul 2014, 21:33

No worries buddy ;)
17 Posts

Post 07 Jul 2014, 21:41

blooberry
im fine with the pre 1.8 skin i can always make it 1.8 later