HD BDcraft Skins

Post a new thread here if you've made a BDcraft styled complete patch to fully support a Minecraft mod.
42 Posts

Post 11 Jul 2014, 17:20

can someone please make me a bacon cape thank you very much
If you like our work please consider becoming a Supporter and get an ad-free experience.
136 Posts

Post 11 Jul 2014, 17:34

BOYANBACON wrote:
can someone please make me a bacon cape thank you very much
With bacon or porkchop? Cause I know people call porkchops bacon when it comes to minecraft.
42 Posts

Post 11 Jul 2014, 18:43

sphax bacon bacon not pork chops
6 Posts

Post 11 Jul 2014, 18:56

Hi just out here requesting someone to try and re-make my skin in the sphax pure bd craft style. I have a youtube channel and wanted to get perfectly ready for my permanent skin. If anyone is able to help me with this please reply or email me at

email address removed as per the Rules ~ HanFox

I am a great fan of sphax and use it in practically all my videos if I can find the texture for mods. I use it more than the normal minecraft texture. I LOVE IT!

Thank you very much and I hope someone is able to help me.
Last edited by HanFox on 11 Jul 2014, 19:04, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Please don't post email addreses on the forum.
Got Grungey First
385 Posts

Post 11 Jul 2014, 19:00

By the way, it's not a good idea to post your email address. If someone will do it, they can either contact you via private message or email via profile.
23 Posts

Post 11 Jul 2014, 19:16

BOYANBACON wrote:
sphax bacon bacon not pork chops
Did this cape for you... don't know which one you prefer?

BTW that low resolution I believe to be the highest spiffy skins will allow.

Show

-- 11 Jul 2014, 19:13 --
EnglishSword wrote:
Hi just out here requesting someone to try and re-make my skin in the sphax pure bd craft style. I have a youtube channel and wanted to get perfectly ready for my permanent skin. If anyone is able to help me with this please reply or email me at

I am a great fan of sphax and use it in practically all my videos if I can find the texture for mods. I use it more than the normal minecraft texture. I LOVE IT!

If you want a request, to help the artist please select a set of eyes, eyebrows and a mouth from page 1 of the thread to help and give a reference skin also to help if you want your current one made sphax style.

BTW I am not an artist but have a YouTube channel called KingOfParsnips and after slightly editing my own requested skin I am now going to try requests with no guarantee that they will succeed (I can try to do your skin!).( :D

[Edit] I have your skin from the MC username on your profile and a skin stealer. Just need to know the eyes mouth and eyebrows now.
4 Posts

Post 11 Jul 2014, 22:00

Thx blooberry for the skin it's awesome
17 Posts

Post 12 Jul 2014, 05:06

blooberry wrote:

Spider6516

Show
@Blooberry Just one thing I don't know if i said this but my glasses are actually part of the hat area of the texture and they are above my eye level. But anyways I love the skin :D thanks anyways.
23 Posts

Post 12 Jul 2014, 09:08

Blooberry,
you Sir are indeed the best. Thank you so much for this quick response and amazing work. And for the cake of course
Come on in and spend an hour
Or two up here in the dark tower
Where there is nothing as it seems
23 Posts

Post 12 Jul 2014, 09:46

EnglishSword wrote:

Ok so I tried without the eyes, mouth and eyebrows requested (being as none were requested) and added some random ones... This was the result Yardy1 and I don't know if you like it. Of course people the likes of blooberry could do better but this is for a first attempt of a skin and was mainly copying, pasting and recoloring.

I hope you like it! :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.