HD BDcraft Skins

Post a new thread here if you've made a BDcraft styled complete patch to fully support a Minecraft mod.
165 Posts

Post 14 Jul 2014, 12:48

Not annoyed, dude. But it is a little frustrating to explain something to someone so many times and they repeatedly ignore it.
If you like our work please consider becoming a Supporter and get an ad-free experience.
17 Posts

Post 15 Jul 2014, 00:21

Thanks Blooberry!! I love it :) Its awesome :D
2 Posts

Post 15 Jul 2014, 04:00

blooberry wrote:
Heya, here's your skin:

Espeon89775

Show

Though I'm not sure what you mean about the "cap" hood. Let me know and I'll edit it in :)
What I mean't by the cap hood was the "hat" part of my skin, which is the elven hood. Also, if it's not too much to ask, can you change the eye brows to 2F and make the skin a little bit darker? I think it looks a bit pale. Sorry, sometimes I can't visualize what it might look like, so I just guess what looks good together :P
165 Posts

Post 16 Jul 2014, 06:59

Hey Revshawn,

Before making a skin request, please read "Making a Request" on page 1 of this thread.
4 Posts

Post 16 Jul 2014, 09:14

blooberry wrote:
Hey Revshawn,

Before making a skin request, please read "Making a Request" on page 1 of this thread.
I would like:
Eye F2 (Blue)
Eye Brow 2D (Brown)
Mouth 2E
Skin: https://mcskinsearch.com/skin/Revshawn
Thanks in advance <3
165 Posts

Post 16 Jul 2014, 09:50

Hey Revshawn,
Thanks for the eyes, brows and mouth details. However you seem to have skipped the main paragraph in the "Making a request" section:

"Once you've chosen your facial features, decide what colour eyes you want and describe in great detail, how you want your skin to look. If you have an existing skin you would like modelled, then make sure you provide a link and describe the defining features of that skin. I must stress that linking the skin is not enough; you need to detail exactly what you want from that model."

This is important because Minecraft skins are extremely low-res and I often have no idea what I'm looking at. There may also be other details you want to add that are difficult to see in a low-res skin.
4 Posts

Post 16 Jul 2014, 10:18

could someone make my paladin skin please thank you :)

https://mcskinsearch.com/skin/AlisaBoss

I would like d2 eyes
d2 eyebrows and
a3 mouth

again thank you !!!!
4 Posts

Post 16 Jul 2014, 10:51

blooberry wrote:
Hey Revshawn,
Thanks for the eyes, brows and mouth details. However you seem to have skipped the main paragraph in the "Making a request" section:

"Once you've chosen your facial features, decide what colour eyes you want and describe in great detail, how you want your skin to look. If you have an existing skin you would like modelled, then make sure you provide a link and describe the defining features of that skin. I must stress that linking the skin is not enough; you need to detail exactly what you want from that model."

This is important because Minecraft skins are extremely low-res and I often have no idea what I'm looking at. There may also be other details you want to add that are difficult to see in a low-res skin.

I just do not know English: D
Choose your own PLEASE: 3
42 Posts

Post 16 Jul 2014, 12:28

sorry bloobery can you please give my skin a golden monocle i you cant just answer me back thanks

:)

-- 16 Jul 2014, 12:28 --

if you can make me a monocle make it the original sphax hexagonal way and make see through please thanks