Page 1 of 2

[128x/64x] Aquaculture [MC1.6/1.7]

Posted: 21 Jun 2014, 19:42
by DiggyWig

Aquaculture

This mod vastly improves fishing in Minecraft by adding over 30 new types of fish and additional fishing rods as well as various other bits of loot that you can also catch.

Downloads

for MC1.7
Show

for MC1.6
Show

Preview

Show
Image

Changelog

Show
22/06/2014 - Initial Release (v1.0)
28/06/2014 - Improved weapon / tool textures. (v1.1)

Credits

Show
Sphax - Original fish, steak, bottle, paper, soup, redstone, fishing rod & ingot textures.
Zernicalo - Original tool & weapon textures.
HanFox - Original tinCan & toolbox textures.
Sir Oldie - Original hamburger & sushi textures.
Ceasius - Original seaweed texture.

I think that covers it but if I made a mistake just let me know and I'll correct it!

Re: [128x/64x] Aquaculture 1.6.x [WIP]

Posted: 21 Jun 2014, 21:00
by toussino19
I love the raw fish fillet and squid texture!
not yet download link?

Re: [128x/64x] Aquaculture 1.6.x [WIP]

Posted: 22 Jun 2014, 00:17
by Sillyman34
Very nice job, welcome aboard to sphax texturing sir!

Re: [128x/64x] Aquaculture 1.6.x [WIP]

Posted: 22 Jun 2014, 14:54
by DiggyWig
Thanks for the feedback guys!

I wasn't sure if I could manage the frog but had a flash of inspiration this morning and finally got it to a point I was happy with, only thing left to do now is finish the shark so I figured I'd hold off and hopefully get links up for the completed patch by the end of the day :)

-- 22 Jun 2014, 14:41 --

I've posted it to the releases thread so should be available for download soon :)

Re: [128x/64x] Aquaculture 1.6.x [WIP]

Posted: 22 Jun 2014, 15:07
by HanFox
DiggyWig wrote:I've posted it to the releases thread so should be available for download soon :)
I edited the OP of your WIP to be like your release thread. Moved the WIP and deleted the release thread. Keeps things tidier.

In the future, if you do anything else, just edit your WIP and says it's ready for release ;)

Re: [128x/64x] Aquaculture 1.6.x [WIP]

Posted: 24 Jun 2014, 10:15
by DiggyWig
HanFox wrote:
DiggyWig wrote:I've posted it to the releases thread so should be available for download soon :)
I edited the OP of your WIP to be like your release thread. Moved the WIP and deleted the release thread. Keeps things tidier.

In the future, if you do anything else, just edit your WIP and says it's ready for release ;)
Ok thanks for that and will do :)

-- 24 Jun 2014, 10:13 --

I was going over the textures again and I'm not 100% happy with the shading etc on a few, so I'll be gradually redoing some (the eel for example), if anyone wants to help by making improved versions of any of them or making suggestions then feel free :)

Re: [128x/64x] Aquaculture [MC1.6]

Posted: 05 Mar 2016, 06:31
by Balekin
I'm guessing these wont work in minecraft 1.7.10, will they? I tried searching but couldn't find a newer version of this texture mod. I don't suppose anyone is working on updating this any time soon?

Re: [128x/64x] Aquaculture [MC1.6]

Posted: 05 Mar 2016, 10:20
by DiggyWig
Balekin wrote:I'm guessing these wont work in minecraft 1.7.10, will they? I tried searching but couldn't find a newer version of this texture mod. I don't suppose anyone is working on updating this any time soon?
The textures are exactly the same for 1.7.10, I'll add a patch for it shortly :)

Edit: All done, enjoy :)

Re: [128x/64x] Aquaculture [MC1.6/1.7]

Posted: 29 Mar 2019, 17:02
by thisischrys
Any chance of an upgrade to 1.12, or, barring that, a guide on how to do it?
The only one I've found just tells me to edit the pack.mcmeta.

Re: [128x/64x] Aquaculture [MC1.6/1.7]

Posted: 14 Apr 2019, 07:35
by Haytchie
I don't know if it's my fault but the Squid Icon seems to be missing and replaced by the Missing texture Purple and Black square. Is it an texture pack problem or a mod problem?