[128x - 32x] Natura [MC1.6 - MC1.7, MC1.10 & 1.12]

Post a new thread here if you've made a BDcraft styled complete patch to fully support a Minecraft mod.
BDcraft Web Admin
6590 Posts

Post 01 Feb 2014, 20:23

VileTouch wrote:
snip
Why are spoilers such a hard concept when people are posting loads of images?

Anyway, I already did the blueberry, raspberry and blackberry on the prior page in much greater detail than you have done:
https://bdcraft.net/community/pbdc-patch ... html#p8748

Nobody ever asked for any other berries so was unaware that any more were needed.

Also if the top resolution in a thread is 512x you should really do textures in that resolution if you're trying to help.
Profile pic by TsaoShin: https://www.deviantart.com/tsaoshin
If you like our work please consider becoming a Supporter and get an ad-free experience.
6 Posts

Post 01 Feb 2014, 20:37

HanFox wrote:
VileTouch wrote:
snip
Why are spoilers such a hard concept when people are posting loads of images?

Anyway, I already did the blueberry, raspberry and blackberry on the prior page in much greater detail than you have done:
https://bdcraft.net/community/pbdc-patch ... html#p8748

Nobody ever asked for any other berries so was unaware that any more were needed.

Also if the top resolution in a thread is 512x you should really do textures in that resolution if you're trying to help.
aah those are gorgeous berries (i didn't see them for some reason). thanks for editing my post. i really forgot the spoilers (sorry)

however the idea with these berries was maximum adherence to bdcraft style.... but i'm sure any of you guys can do much better ;)

edit: if you still want them in 512px, i could try, but bear in mind i have "berryly" no tools to work with atm
BDcraft Web Admin
6590 Posts

Post 02 Feb 2014, 01:33

VileTouch wrote:
edit: if you still want them in 512px, i could try, but bear in mind i have "berryly" no tools to work with atm
The BDcraft style isn't strictly pentagons ;) The more "alive" something is the rounder (and more intricate) you can get away with as long as it still has the general style and shading. Otherwise you'd just have a ton of pentagons/hexagons/heptagons/octagons and it'd be awfully boring.

If the pies slices definitely aren't done yet you can do those again in 512x because they look good.

I may do the other fruits with more detail if I get the urge :P
Profile pic by TsaoShin: https://www.deviantart.com/tsaoshin
83 Posts

Post 16 Feb 2014, 10:32

Anyone still working on this?
350 Posts

Post 22 Feb 2014, 22:38

It seems these rar files aren't working with my computer very well. Any way we could get some 32x zips up.
I'm back <3
Patch Creator
1498 Posts

Post 22 Feb 2014, 22:45

Sillyman go to page 3. My downloads are on there
If anyone would like to take over any of my threads please contact me. I will continue to host what I have done but expect no further updates.
350 Posts

Post 23 Feb 2014, 00:18

Thanks nova :)
I'm back <3
167 Posts

Post 03 Mar 2014, 15:11

Great patch. its pretty awesome... I suggest changing the rars to zip files because of the rules before posting patches I quote:
"Downloads should be in .zip format. DO NOT use .rar or .7z as they can have issues on some systems."
Just a reminder to prevent problems with people who can't use rar files...
72 Posts

Post 04 Mar 2014, 19:14

One really quick change I made myself was to flip the sapling for the Bloodwood tree upside-down (since it grows on the ceiling). Of course, this changed the shading so the lighting was no longer coming from the upper right, so it's not Sphax-standard---but just an idea for whomever has the psd, and might have an easier time of adjusting the shadows on an inverted Bloodwood sapling.
Amateur dinosaur hunter and extreme weather enthusiast, whose interests include spoken mime, armchair parkour, tactical gaslighting, conspicuous ninjutsu and Schröedinger's pentameter—of which this sentence may or may not be an example.​
2 Posts

Post 21 Mar 2014, 18:12

Hi,
sorry for be so long away. But I had too many other things to do.

I have some from the new Nether Blocks for you.

And

For other size, say it...

Greez