[128x - 32x] Tinkers' Construct [MC1.5.2 - 1.12, 1.16 & 1.18]

Post a new thread here if you've made a BDcraft styled complete patch to fully support a Minecraft mod.
4 Posts

Post 02 Mar 2014, 20:19

Ok, just now got someone to test the smeltery in default TP, and it's doing the same thing. I didn't want to switch from Sphax because it takes so long to swap back to Sphax. So sorry for the trouble! We're gonna try reinstalling TC and see if that fixes it. It's on a server, so it's possible it's a server issue.
If you like our work please consider becoming a Supporter and get an ad-free experience.
Patch Creator
1498 Posts

Post 02 Mar 2014, 20:23

No problem. Glad you found the problem. :) Hope you get it fixed.
If anyone would like to take over any of my threads please contact me. I will continue to host what I have done but expect no further updates.
4 Posts

Post 02 Mar 2014, 21:39

Yeah, I derped apparently.....So just in case no one else knew, your lava tanks have to be on the bottom! Or it's possible that they just have to be on the same level as the controller. Haven't tested that, but when I moved the lava tank down to the bottom with my controller, it worked. Geez, what a stupid issue.

Edit: just decided to read the TC book that you get when you make the smeltery, and it does indeed tell you to put the lava tank on the same level as the controller. I feel like such a derp now...
Former Staff
1033 Posts

Post 05 Mar 2014, 18:47

@Novamanga I'm going around formatting the patch OPs getting them ready for being parsed by the patch site that I'm working on. It will be a pseudo-automated way of collecting information from the different patch threads on the site and putting them all in one place. It will be searchable and include quick access to the download links. I'll be posting a link to it in the VIP forum either tonight or tomorrow to get feedback.

The reason I'm letting you know is cause I've updated your OP and I don't want you to freak out :P
Patch Creator
1498 Posts

Post 05 Mar 2014, 19:32

No problem. Look forward to seeing what this does.
If anyone would like to take over any of my threads please contact me. I will continue to host what I have done but expect no further updates.
4 Posts

Post 06 Mar 2014, 18:12

When you get chance could you put out a download for the ardite and cobalt ores textured for static netherrack? Or maybe include it in a subfolder in the original download. You patch experts will know how to best proceed. Thx! Great work on this patch btw. Looks lovely.
Patch Creator
1498 Posts

Post 06 Mar 2014, 18:24

No problem. I've added a patch to the Op under a spoiler tab. It's one file with the 3 texture sizes I use. Copy across the one you need and it should over right the animation files. Hope it works ok for you. :)
4 Posts

Post 06 Mar 2014, 19:36

Novamanga wrote:
No problem. I've added a patch to the Op under a spoiler tab. It's one file with the 3 texture sizes I use. Copy across the one you need and it should over right the animation files. Hope it works ok for you. :)
Perfect! Thanks for the quick work. Much appreciated.
34 Posts

Post 07 Mar 2014, 20:15

Could you update the patch for MC1.7? No new things have been added as far as i know, but it'd be good if you could change it to the new file structure for mod patches.
I like trains...
Patch Creator
1498 Posts

Post 07 Mar 2014, 21:18

It the same as 1.6. Feel free to use that

Edit: My bad. I see I have to include a mcmeta file with it now. Will add these to the latest 1.6.4 downloads so they can be used for either 1.6.4 or 1.7