[128x - 32x] Tinkers' Construct [MC1.5.2 - 1.12, 1.16 & 1.18]

Post a new thread here if you've made a BDcraft styled complete patch to fully support a Minecraft mod.
2 Posts

Post 17 Dec 2013, 06:15

could someone please explain to me how I am supposed to use these textures. I have no idea how to please help someone! By the way I use forge
If you like our work please consider becoming a Supporter and get an ad-free experience.
Patch Contributor
117 Posts

Post 17 Dec 2013, 07:59

You can use the installation tutorial from here: https://bdcraft.net/community/pbdc-patch ... t1483.html
and instead of downloading the Horizons patch you have to download the mod patch from Novamanga here.
Patch Creator
1498 Posts

Post 17 Dec 2013, 15:09

Added this link in op to patch installation guide

https://bdcraft.net/community/pbdc-patch ... t1094.html
If anyone would like to take over any of my threads please contact me. I will continue to host what I have done but expect no further updates.
72 Posts

Post 30 Dec 2013, 00:42

Excellent, excellent work---I spent more blood, sweat and tears on the damnable textures for this mod, and never managed to get them to look this nice at lower resolutions.

One very minor clarification point: I was a little confused by the "this only works with the TC including Mechworks" disclaimer at the front---aren't they completely separate mods now?
Amateur dinosaur hunter and extreme weather enthusiast, whose interests include spoken mime, armchair parkour, tactical gaslighting, conspicuous ninjutsu and Schröedinger's pentameter—of which this sentence may or may not be an example.​
Patch Creator
1498 Posts

Post 30 Dec 2013, 01:29

They are both listed on the same page on the forum but after tinkers ver 1.5.1 they split the textures between 2 folders so I did the same as I had the textures for mechworks already. If anyone wants I could separate them but I have yet to see a pack that doesn't have both mods.
If anyone would like to take over any of my threads please contact me. I will continue to host what I have done but expect no further updates.
BDcraft Web Admin
6615 Posts

Post 01 Jan 2014, 15:29

The circles punched in the seared bricks/smeltery stuff were bothering me so I decided to have a little go at tweaking them to be less rounded and to have chiseled edges instead of just hard edges.

I haven't fully finished it because I want to know if people like them/want them/have feedback about them?

I'll still finish them, but if no one's interested I'll keep them to myself.
Screenshot of my bricks vs the current ones so you can get an idea of the change in colour/shading (bare in mind mine are coloured more closely to the vanilla textures):
Show
Profile pic by TsaoShin: https://www.deviantart.com/tsaoshin
Patch Creator
342 Posts

Post 01 Jan 2014, 19:25

Yeah, I really like those new textures, Han. I'll definitely switch to those when they're completed!
Patch Creator
1498 Posts

Post 02 Jan 2014, 00:38

Han if you want to finish these I'll be happy to add them to the op. They look great. Once you're done I'll recolour them for the nether smeltery as well. I'm on holiday at the moment and have limited internet access but I'm home end of next week and will happily add them then.
BDcraft Web Admin
6615 Posts

Post 02 Jan 2014, 00:45

Novamanga wrote:
Han if you want to finish these I'll be happy to add them to the op. They look great. Once you're done I'll recolour them for the nether smeltery as well. I'm on holiday at the moment and have limited internet access but I'm home end of next week and will happily add them then.
Oh, well, I've done them for the Nether ones too, now (it's literally just changing a colour on the background because I work with a lot of effects such as overlays and soft lights nowadays :)).

I've updated my links with everything except for the casting table and basin. I'll finish them off tomorrow.

Also in my pack I've changed the items for the bricks to be bricks and not ingots and animated the nether ores (for those of us who use animated nether ores and don't get nausea :)).

Updated preview:
Show

Also, thanks Llama Farmer for your vote of confidence earlier. If you hadn't I'd not have had done anything else on them today :love:
Profile pic by TsaoShin: https://www.deviantart.com/tsaoshin