[512x - 32x] Project:Red [MC1.6 - 1.12, 1.16]

Post a new thread here if you've made a BDcraft styled complete patch to fully support a Minecraft mod.
Supporter
92 Posts

Post 10 Jun 2016, 14:02

Novamanga wrote:
As Project Red is modular most of the recent patches only contain the textures people have made for their particular needs. So I thought I would share the complete patch I have made and use in all the recent modpack patches I have made.

Feel free to use these as you wish.

Project Red Ver 4.7.0 pre 12.95 These contain textures for Compatibility, Fabrication, Integration, Lighting, Mechanical and World.

Enjoy :)

Novamanga
Nice work! There is something however. Could you add the mcframes folder from my patch to yours? I have textured the frames.
Nosiphus focuses on designs that emphasize simplicity and ease of use coupled with customization and utility.
Nosiphus - A more familiar approach.

https://www.nosiphus.com/
If you like our work please consider becoming a Supporter and get an ad-free experience.
Patch Creator
1498 Posts

Post 10 Jun 2016, 14:33

Updated my downloads to include the frame texture Nosiphus made. Also made some motor textures to complete the frames patch.
If anyone would like to take over any of my threads please contact me. I will continue to host what I have done but expect no further updates.
Supporter
92 Posts

Post 10 Jun 2016, 14:39

Novamanga wrote:
Updated my downloads to include the frame texture Nosiphus made. Also made some motor textures to complete the frames patch.
Thanks!

Also, check your PMs.
Nosiphus focuses on designs that emphasize simplicity and ease of use coupled with customization and utility.
Nosiphus - A more familiar approach.

https://www.nosiphus.com/
10 Posts

Post 11 Jun 2016, 01:37

:D Oh thank you Nosiphus! RfTools, Modular Power Suits (so many others in the past XD) and now this :D Happiness is overflowing. Thanks for always sharing the love XD
1 Post

Post 22 Aug 2017, 14:30

Hello, I am here to inform whoever is still managing the X64 textures that the alloys, wafers, dusts, and other things like that in the project red core subset are not textured.
Edit: sorry, Saw a new set of downloads, thanks :D
19 Posts

Post 09 May 2018, 17:20

Hey community :)

ANy chance someone have made a patch for Project Red v1.10 2 of this fine mod ??
Patch Creator
1498 Posts

Post 09 May 2018, 18:56

This is what I made for FTB Beyond

Project Red for MC1.10 Enjoy :)

Novamanga
If anyone would like to take over any of my threads please contact me. I will continue to host what I have done but expect no further updates.
Supporter
27 Posts

Post 27 May 2018, 16:39

Dear Novamanga Sir! many thanks for your splendid work, is there a possibility to update that to 1.12.2 ? that would be awesome! :)
Patch Creator
1498 Posts

Post 27 May 2018, 17:45

Here you go.

Project Red for MC 1.12 Enjoy :)

Novamanga
Supporter
27 Posts

Post 02 Jun 2018, 04:10

Novamanga wrote:
Here you go.

Project Red for MC 1.12 Enjoy :)

Novamanga

WoW! :o Thank you very much! now i can enjoy these wonderful Textures ;)