New add on pack idea for BDCraft 1.13

Topics regarding PureBDcraft, the HD cartoony resourcepack for Minecraft Java Edition.
12 Posts

Post 27 Jul 2018, 07:21

After browsing my pc filess i found a texture pack that displays the current note and instrument of a note block. a link to the PMC page here https://www.planetminecraft.com/texture ... -displays/
i was wondering, as this doesnt work with other packs, if you could make an add on doing the same thing for BDCraft
(note: this only works for 1.13, but don't need optifine)

many thanks. ;)
If you like our work please consider becoming a Supporter and get an ad-free experience.
BDcraft Admin
578 Posts

Post 27 Jul 2018, 08:40

This is a very cool idea! ;)
If you like a post give it a diamond! :arrow_heading_up:
Have you tried Cubik?
21 Posts

Post 31 Jul 2018, 23:53

I have an idea! How about a pack that adds different textures for stacked items and enchantment books. And it also changes the item's texture when it's enchanted.
-Super Alex :D
BDcraft Admin
578 Posts

Post 01 Aug 2018, 07:23

SuperAlex25 wrote: ↑
31 Jul 2018, 23:53
I have an idea! How about a pack that adds different textures for stacked items and enchantment books. And it also changes the item's texture when it's enchanted.
You should create your own topic explaInning your idea in details not squatting others threads. πŸ˜‰
Have you tried Cubik?
21 Posts

Post 01 Aug 2018, 17:54

Sphax wrote: ↑
01 Aug 2018, 07:23
You should create your own topic explaInning your idea in details not squatting others threads. πŸ˜‰

Ok ;) :thumbsup:
-Super Alex :D
BDcraft Admin
578 Posts

Post 10 Aug 2018, 06:04

zack11111111119 wrote: ↑
27 Jul 2018, 07:21
After browsing my pc filess i found a texture pack that displays the current note and instrument of a note block. a link to the PMC page here https://www.planetminecraft.com/texture ... -displays/
i was wondering, as this doesnt work with other packs, if you could make an add on doing the same thing for BDCraft
(note: this only works for 1.13, but don't need optifine)

many thanks. ;)
You should look at the PureBDcraft Addons πŸ˜‰
Have you tried Cubik?