Bedrock edition crosshair

Topics regarding PureBDcraft, the HD cartoony resourcepack for Minecraft Bedrock.
4 Posts

Post 23 Aug 2018, 20:07

So this is my first post and i feel as if people have already questioned this but it has been bothering me for a while.

I would just like to know if the crosshair off java edition of bdcraft is coming to bedrock edition (e.g. xbox/windows/android etc). I feel as if this would make the game more connected to the java edition counterpart that has been loved by millions of people all around the world
If you like our work please consider becoming a Supporter and get an ad-free experience.
12 Posts

Post 24 Aug 2018, 01:35

ive never played the java... whats it look like?
4 Posts

Post 24 Aug 2018, 09:00

Its a pentagon as the crosshair, u are able to see it whenever u search up gameplay of the bdcraft texturepack on java edition
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
BDcraft Admin
578 Posts

Post 24 Aug 2018, 11:50

Crosshair had to be drawn in SD when we first started working on the port to Bedrock. If SD is still mandatory, we just can't make it a pentagon. We'll do some more tests in the future.
If you like a post give it a diamond! :arrow_heading_up:
Have you tried Cubik?
4 Posts

Post 24 Aug 2018, 15:50

I think it would overall make the community on bedrock edition that use this resourcepack more happy as it would almost be a straight port from java edition to bedrock edition. If u are unable to change the crosshair back to the pentagon then how are other packs able to have a different crosshair compared to the standard texturepack
BDcraft Web Admin
6590 Posts

Post 24 Aug 2018, 16:04

It's not about not being able to change it, it's about it being able to actually be HD.

A 16x crosshair in the shape of a pentagon will be very jaggedy, so much so it's not worth bothering with, which is why Sphax said he'd test it and if it can be HD it'll be included.
Profile pic by TsaoShin: https://www.deviantart.com/tsaoshin
4 Posts

Post 20 Sep 2018, 15:00

HanFox wrote:
24 Aug 2018, 16:04
It's not about not being able to change it, it's about it being able to actually be HD.

A 16x crosshair in the shape of a pentagon will be very jaggedy, so much so it's not worth bothering with, which is why Sphax said he'd test it and if it can be HD it'll be included.
Has testing began yet for the crosshair to be implemented into bedrock edition?
34 Posts

Post 06 Jun 2019, 16:08

Can you add pentagon crosshair for the multiplatform edition please ?