[512x - 32x] Railcraft [MC1.2.5 - 1.7, 1.10, 1.12]

Post a new thread here if you've made a BDcraft styled complete patch to fully support a Minecraft mod.
Patch Creator
1498 Posts

Post 05 Jan 2019, 01:02

Update - Added the final item textures to the 1.12 patches. Thanks to HanFox for the files.
If anyone would like to take over any of my threads please contact me. I will continue to host what I have done but expect no further updates.
If you like our work please consider becoming a Supporter and get an ad-free experience.
91 Posts

Post 05 Jan 2019, 21:00

Did I mention that you are an awesome person? :P

Thank you Nova!
Supporter
92 Posts

Post 07 Feb 2019, 16:41

I don't want to put pressure on anyone to do this, but I think this would be a nice addition if anyone gets the time.

Could someone look into possibly making 3D rail textures, like the main pack's 3D Blocks addon does?
Nosiphus focuses on designs that emphasize simplicity and ease of use coupled with customization and utility.
Nosiphus - A more familiar approach.

https://www.nosiphus.com/
5 Posts

Post 29 Mar 2019, 22:03

nosiphus wrote:
07 Feb 2019, 16:41
I don't want to put pressure on anyone to do this, but I think this would be a nice addition if anyone gets the time.

Could someone look into possibly making 3D rail textures, like the main pack's 3D Blocks addon does?
I second this! This would be a great addition!
Patch Creator
1498 Posts

Post 29 Mar 2019, 23:15

I third this. If anyone knows how to do this I will gladly add it to the patch.
If anyone would like to take over any of my threads please contact me. I will continue to host what I have done but expect no further updates.
5 Posts

Post 30 Mar 2019, 00:36

Does anyone know how to enable Optifine's custom colour support with this texturepack? Railcraft's ore looks really out of place in the desert biome (and a lot more biomes when you're using biome bundle). Disabled the option for now.
91 Posts

Post 30 Mar 2019, 18:57

Novamanga wrote:
29 Mar 2019, 23:15
I third this. If anyone knows how to do this I will gladly add it to thek patch.
It’s mostly just a matter of chopping up the flat texture to match the layout of the 3D item’s texture, and maybe renaming the texture if necessary.
131 Posts

Post 18 Mar 2020, 16:22

Hi I was wondering if anyone knew where I could find the textures in these screenshots (see below) I am trying to recreate a build that used them and it doesnt look the same without these textures, but I can not find them here. Im sorry about the bad quality of the images but I had to get them from a youtube vid.

Show
Im not entirely sure but I'd guess the rest of the blocks follow the same style, so all of the etched stone having a sphax symbol in the middle etc.
Patch Creator
1498 Posts

Post 18 Mar 2020, 16:49

Could you link the youtube vid. May give us an idea.
131 Posts

Post 18 Mar 2020, 16:58

Those screenshots are from several different videos, this video is probably the best to see several different blocks, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8Odc12 ... L&index=60