[128x - 32x] All The Mods 3 [MC1.12]

Tekkit? Feed the Beast? All texture compilations (work in progress and full releases) for mod packs.
Patch Creator
1498 Posts

Post 13 Apr 2019, 09:11

As I do not speak Java, hopefully someone who does can decipher what all that means. From what I understand is that running the base pack at 128x near cripples my system, which is similar to yours, so I went back to the 64x pack. So adding even more graphically challenging stuff to an already on the edge pack is never going to end well. This is why I never originally released a 128x patch. But people moan and complain, why is there no 128x. Answer: is above.

Also, I will be posting an update later as Mekanism has been replaced by Mekanica and some of the textures have been rearranged. From what I understand its the same mod but rewritten to be less laggy.
If anyone would like to take over any of my threads please contact me. I will continue to host what I have done but expect no further updates.
If you like our work please consider becoming a Supporter and get an ad-free experience.
Patch Creator
1498 Posts

Post 13 Apr 2019, 10:43

So ATM3 Remix has updated today. I have made new downloads as these are not backwards compatible with earlier versions as I mentioned above.

ATM3 Remix Ver 1.3.0 Enjoy :)

Novamanga
If anyone would like to take over any of my threads please contact me. I will continue to host what I have done but expect no further updates.
2 Posts

Post 13 Apr 2019, 13:40

Novamanga wrote:
13 Apr 2019, 09:11
As I do not speak Java, hopefully someone who does can decipher what all that means. From what I understand is that running the base pack at 128x near cripples my system, which is similar to yours, so I went back to the 64x pack. So adding even more graphically challenging stuff to an already on the edge pack is never going to end well. This is why I never originally released a 128x patch. But people moan and complain, why is there no 128x. Answer: is above.

Also, I will be posting an update later as Mekanism has been replaced by Mekanica and some of the textures have been rearranged. From what I understand its the same mod but rewritten to be less laggy.
Ok thanks I just wanted to know if it was just me having this issue!
2 Posts

Post 24 Apr 2019, 06:50

Hello! Please forgive me If this is the wrong place to ask (very noob dude here), but I cannot for the life of me combine the textures from the latest pack given for All the Mods Remix with the vanilla pack. I download the Minecraft java version, as well as the resource pack additions given, then go into assets and drag over the contents from the vanilla to the modpack folder. When I load them into my world, I am always missing some sort of variation of vanilla textures. It's not a problem with RAM. As crappy as the game looks when I load It, it doesn't have any problem still running somewhat smoothly. Any suggestions? I also have tried googling a bunch of tutorials but all I see is windows and I am on Mac.

Thank you!
BDcraft Web Admin
6592 Posts

Post 24 Apr 2019, 07:03

hothead64 wrote:
24 Apr 2019, 06:50
You don't need to combine the packs, you just need to place the main PureBDcraft pack zip for MC1.12 (make sure it says MC112 in the zip filename) in the resourcepacks folder, and then the patch zip from here in there, too.

Open Minecraft go to the resourcepacks screen and activate the main pack and then the modpack patch. Click Done and wait for the textures to load.
Profile pic by TsaoShin: https://www.deviantart.com/tsaoshin
2 Posts

Post 25 Apr 2019, 00:45

HanFox wrote:
24 Apr 2019, 07:03
hothead64 wrote:
24 Apr 2019, 06:50
You don't need to combine the packs, you just need to place the main PureBDcraft pack zip for MC1.12 (make sure it says MC112 in the zip filename) in the resourcepacks folder, and then the patch zip from here in there, too.

Open Minecraft go to the resourcepacks screen and activate the main pack and then the modpack patch. Click Done and wait for the textures to load.

Thank you so much! I knew I was making it way more complicated than need be!
1 Post

Post 19 May 2019, 07:28

Hi there. Anybody experienced the OpenGL Error 1285 with this addon? If yes, can you provide me some help, to fix it?
Installed the latest optifine for 1.12.1, DBCraft for vanilla 1.12.1, and this pack for ATM.
Last edited by steelhammer on 19 May 2019, 11:34, edited 1 time in total.
29 Posts

Post 19 May 2019, 10:47

steelhammer wrote:
19 May 2019, 07:28
Hi there. Anybody experienced the OpenGL Error 1281 with this addon? If yes, can you provide me some help, to fix it?
Installed the latest optifine for 1.12.1, DBCraft for vanilla 1.12.1, and this pack for ATM.
most mods require Forge library to run, and some mods need their respective API/addon depedencies, make sure read mods description before you download their mods

Solution 1: Removing all Shaders, try load the savegame where you encountered error without shader
Solution 2: Updating OptiFine, the latest for now is OptiFine 1.12.2 HD U E3
Solution 3: Checking Version Compatibility of Mods and dependencies, dont blindly just press donwload
Solution 4: Installing Java Packages Manually, unistall java in safe mode, and reinstall the newest one
Solution 5: Reinstalling Minecraft, delete all old one manually
Solution 6: Reinstall Mods One By One, so they will replace config with the newest one. more better if you test it and run the game after you installing one mod at the time

if you dont have problem with other game, i doubt its your graphic driver/operating system/other stuff
if all those doesnt work, i dont know, try search google or other forum maybe other will help you
Last edited by HanFox on 19 May 2019, 10:55, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed line about this thread not being about troubleshooting. It's perfectly acceptable to ask for help in the relevant patch thread.
1 Post

Post 03 Jun 2019, 12:36

Hi im using all the mods remix tried both versions of 128x and they look like this,if any one knows how to fix pls let me know
Cap.PNG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
1 Post

Post 17 Jun 2019, 04:59

I have the same issue as RTWbandit. Would love to use this patch but can't because of that issue.