[128x - 32x] Tekxit 2 & 3 [MC1.7 & 1.12]

Tekkit? Feed the Beast? All texture compilations (work in progress and full releases) for mod packs.
BDcraft Web Admin
6590 Posts

Post 20 Jun 2019, 12:46

Tekxit

Aims to provide the experience of both Hexxit and Tekkit at the same time. Tekxit allows you to travel to new worlds and create awesome machines just like in Tekkit but have the exploration experience of Hexxit at the same time.

Installation Instructions

Show
  1. Download the main BDcraft pack from here (make sure you select the correct version of Minecraft you're playing and the correct resolution to match the patch you download!).
  2. Download the patch from this thread.
  3. Open your client and then click Options > Resourcepacks > Open resourcepack folder.
  4. Place both downloaded zips in the folder.
  5. Close and reopen the resourcepacks screen in game.
  6. Select both packs, moving them from the left to the right side of the screen. Make sure this patch is above the BDcraft main pack.
  7. Click done and wait for the textures to load.
    • Note: If your client crashes or the textures stay default first try assigning more RAM to your client, and if that doesn't work use lower resolution textures.

Downloads

Tekxit 3 for MC1.12 by Novamanga
Show

Tekxit 2 for MC1.7
Show

Changelog

Show
2020-04-28
* Updated Tekxit 3 patch by Novamanga
* Added - Hexxit Gear to the downloads. There is no Sage gear though. Just used the old textures from before. Also updated Ender IO

2020-01-27
* Updated Tekxit 3 patch by Novamanga
* Added - FTB Lib, Quark, Redwoods (Made using textures from Extra Biomes. Credit to HanFox) and Yabba

2019-07-11
*Updated Tekxit 3 patch by Novamanga

2019-06-20
#Initial release

Credits

Show
Profile pic by TsaoShin: https://www.deviantart.com/tsaoshin
If you like our work please consider becoming a Supporter and get an ad-free experience.
1 Post

Post 05 Jul 2019, 11:11

Is this going to be updated? There are mods and textures in some mods not covered by this pack yet. Such as pams harvest craft with a machine and spme items. Same with natura and industrialcraft, dungoentactics etc. I love this pack. The work put in so id love an update to this. :)
1 Post

Post 10 Jul 2019, 15:51

this mod patch is incomplete their is a huge number of missing bd craft textures it makes the pack unplayable a new patch is needed please
BDcraft Web Admin
6590 Posts

Post 10 Jul 2019, 15:56

peterrayson4 wrote:
10 Jul 2019, 15:51
this mod patch is incomplete their is a huge number of missing bd craft textures it makes the pack unplayable a new patch is needed please
What's missing?
Patch Creator
1498 Posts

Post 10 Jul 2019, 21:43

Hi all. Put these together from what I have in my files for Tekxit 3

Tekxit 3 for MC 1.12 Enjoy :)

Novamanga
If anyone would like to take over any of my threads please contact me. I will continue to host what I have done but expect no further updates.
1 Post

Post 26 Jul 2019, 02:45

Every time I try to use this patch it crashes my game or just doesn't work, any fix?
BDcraft Web Admin
6590 Posts

Post 26 Jul 2019, 10:07

umbacano77 wrote:
26 Jul 2019, 02:45
Every time I try to use this patch it crashes my game or just doesn't work, any fix?
If your client crashes or the textures stay default then assign more RAM to your client or use lower resolution textures.
1 Post

Post 01 Oct 2019, 20:07

Do you know if this texture pack is up to date with Tekxit 3 0.96 now? All of the comments are from around June and I'd rather not find out 20 hours down the line that something is missing a texture..
If it's all up-to-date, the pack itself looks great :3
BDcraft Web Admin
6590 Posts

Post 02 Oct 2019, 07:31

RipaMoram117 wrote:
01 Oct 2019, 20:07
Do you know if this texture pack is up to date with Tekxit 3 0.96 now? All of the comments are from around June and I'd rather not find out 20 hours down the line that something is missing a texture..
If it's all up-to-date, the pack itself looks great :3
Most mod pack patches are missing some amount of textures regardless of how "up-to-date" they are as not every single mod has a patch.

If something is missing, and particularly bugs you, you can always Request a mod patch for it.
1 Post

Post 26 Jan 2020, 16:49

Hello,
is it possible to get a patch for the Textures Redwoods, especially the fir woods trees have no textures.
hope someone can help.
Best wishes
Marian