[128x - 32x] Biomes O' Plenty [MC1.5 - 1.12, 1.14 - 1.20]

Post a new thread here if you've made a BDcraft styled complete patch to fully support a Minecraft mod.
Patch Creator
109 Posts

Post 10 Oct 2013, 16:46

I shall sort through the textures, add an alts folder and then update the WIP post as to whats done and what needs doing.
Erm...I like trees and bees!
.....Maybe too much
If you like our work please consider becoming a Supporter and get an ad-free experience.
31 Posts

Post 10 Oct 2013, 18:06

Thanks on those gems! I was thoroughly impressed with myself when I got done it was the first thing I did that turned out right lol "OH thats how you do it!"

Should I just list out what I complete here as I complete it, or recompile another archive with updated files when Im done with a session? I havent posted anything here because I dont want people to go and download stuff thats still being worked on. Still tweaking colors and such.

I finished up several more last night -
alpha ore, omega ore, blue coral, pink coral, orange coral, glow coral, all the kelps, burning blossom, daffodil, hibiscus, golden rod, persimmon leaves, persimmon sapling, violet, shrub, wheat grass, witherwart, item witherwart, wild carrot and item wild carrot
Patch Creator
109 Posts

Post 10 Oct 2013, 19:23

Well hello Productivo(you now have a superhero name :P)
Bets thing to do would compile the textures you have created into the right directory and then stick it in a ZIP otherwise like you said people will be downloading unfinished stuff.
.....Maybe too much
31 Posts

Post 10 Oct 2013, 19:48

Sir Oldie wrote:
Well hello Productivo(you now have a superhero name :P)
Bets thing to do would compile the textures you have created into the right directory and then stick it in a ZIP otherwise like you said people will be downloading unfinished stuff.
I mean should I post the zips while we are working on these or wait til we are done? I dont want to have people download the ones were not done with is what I mean. They work but are not the final versions is what Im saying. Some of my colors are WAY too bright lol!
Patch Creator
109 Posts

Post 10 Oct 2013, 20:02

Yeah post them while you are working just so i can update the post as we go.
.....Maybe too much
31 Posts

Post 13 Oct 2013, 10:19

OK Ill upload one nightly (which is like 5am eastern I am a bit nocturnal)

-- 11 Oct 2013, 01:17 --

Phew Im going to take a break for a couple days... Ive been at it non stop for TOOOO long!

I'm almost done though! I have no clue how to do animations for minecraft. I could certainly learn no problem, but if someone else is good at that - have at it!

I am also struggling to make "flat mushroom" look good. :D

Whole patch as of tonight:
https://www.gamerchickadventures.com/fil ... _10_13.rar

-- 13 Oct 2013, 05:19 --

Tonights additions:
https://www.gamerchickadventures.com/fil ... 0_13_1.rar

Left to do:

Blocks
  • Flat Mushroom
  • Rainbow Flower
  • Miner's Delight
  • Bamboo Sapling
Items
  • Dull Flower Band
  • Earth
  • Exotic Flower Band
  • Flippers
  • Lush Flower Band
  • Plain Flower Band
  • Wading Boots
Patch Creator
109 Posts

Post 13 Oct 2013, 13:32

Great!
Do you know anything about the round leave textures because they are most of the incomplete textures in the blocks section and i have no information about them, not seen them in game or as a config option.
.....Maybe too much
48 Posts

Post 14 Oct 2013, 22:22

Hey guys, I just wanted to share my versions of the gems (items, ore and blocks).

I've based them pretty much on the gems in Redpower, with the exception of apatite, which I’ve based on the forestry version. Also I didn't like how bright of a purple the amethyst stuff, so i've chosen a slightly darker hue for them.

I've also used the scythe textures from Redpower, and tried to make a mud version of it, although I’m not convinced it matches the other mud items that well.

Feel free to use however much you want of this.

Dropbox Link <- here's all the textures in 128x

Preview of the Peridot Ore, Block and item.
Show
Image Image Image
31 Posts

Post 15 Oct 2013, 07:13

Which round leaves?

-- 15 Oct 2013, 02:13 --

I answered my own question - Im not sure what those are for. I am going to look in to the code so I can find out how the altar frame gets its activated texture (I cant find it - yet) so Ill check for them when I do.

I am wrapping this up - I need to know whether this is the same pack I downloaded - which was inside Rednics FTB patch - I want to make sure I have the right credits for the existing textures I used. I saw the ones you posted if they are the same for the Rednics thing Im good to go.
Patch Creator
109 Posts

Post 15 Oct 2013, 17:28

The patch in the working folder us compiled from your textures and _Rein20_'s patch, ergo i did not download anything from Rednic's FTB patch.

Yeah not sure about those round leaves, might just do them tonight so the patch can get moved to complete :)
.....Maybe too much