[128x] Wuppy's Peaceful Pack [MC1.7]

Post a new thread here if you've made a BDcraft styled complete patch to fully support a Minecraft mod.
9 Posts

Post 12 Nov 2013, 20:53

This gives a Sphax-feel to the Wuppy's Peaceful Pack, allowing users to enjoy the full range of items, without the hassle of mobs. Pack includes Enderclams, Blaze Trees, Flax plants, Fossils, Ghast Ore, Niter, Buried Remains, Rotten Plants, Slime blocks, and sulpher.

Downloads

for 1.7.x
Show

Preview

Show
All building blocks in the pack, plus the full-size blaze tree and blaze sapling
Three stages of flax plants
cloth, cooked flesh, rotten seeds, flax fiber, chain links, sulfur dust, Flax seeds, niter dust

Changelog

09/23/2014: Made the pack compatible with 1.7.x; added a .mcmeta file
02/03/2014: Initial release

Credits

Recolored and re-purposed some of the Sphax textures/items.
Last edited by DawnHunter on 24 Sep 2014, 00:41, edited 1 time in total.
If you like our work please consider becoming a Supporter and get an ad-free experience.
13 Posts

Post 02 Feb 2014, 22:17

This is slightly threadnecro, but have you finished this patch?
9 Posts

Post 03 Feb 2014, 20:41

I had, and got busy and forgot to upload it.

Some of the textures are just recolourings, cause I felt lazy...

link removed as it breaches License - you cannot redistribute base BDcraft textures (coal and lapis ores). ~ HanFox
13 Posts

Post 03 Feb 2014, 20:45

You're awesome, thanks so much! Keeping busy, keeps you out of trouble. Stay well and keep up the solid work.

I'll post a review on this page when I get some time myself. Lol
9 Posts

Post 03 Feb 2014, 20:47

*looks worried* Kay
BDcraft Web Admin
6592 Posts

Post 03 Feb 2014, 20:53

Removed your link.

You cannot redistribute unedited textures from the main pack (i.e. coal and lapis ores).
Profile pic by TsaoShin: https://www.deviantart.com/tsaoshin
13 Posts

Post 04 Feb 2014, 15:39

Awesome catch. Could have been interesting.

-- 04 Feb 2014, 10:23 --
HanFox wrote:
Removed your link.

You cannot redistribute unedited textures from the main pack (i.e. coal and lapis ores).
I am going to guess, the original link had base files that where not textured yet?
BDcraft Web Admin
6592 Posts

Post 04 Feb 2014, 15:40

xyjames wrote:
I am going to guess, the original link had base files that where not textured yet?
Nope. Had some textures from the main BDcraft pack.

There's no real issue about including untextured files because they're useful to remind in a WIP pack that they need doing.
Profile pic by TsaoShin: https://www.deviantart.com/tsaoshin
13 Posts

Post 06 Feb 2014, 22:15

This texture pack is really nice. Especially considering you mentioned only resizing some original images.

The textures you just resized are a little off from the general theme BDcraft puts out, but they still work. Thank you so much!