Witchery

Share your unfinished mod patches and get feedback on your progress. Don't be shy!

Do not post mod pack patches here.
15 Posts

Post 01 May 2014, 16:51

Hey everyone. I know that someone is already doing the popperts. But is there any other items or blocks I could make? I really want to be a part of making the patch.
If you like our work please consider becoming a Supporter and get an ad-free experience.
5 Posts

Post 01 May 2014, 18:55

128x latest version?
This was supposed to be a witty signature, but it got away! Have you seen it?
15 Posts

Post 01 May 2014, 20:39

I made this texture for the seer stone 512x
If you like it let me know and Ill give you the 128 64 and 32 version

Show

:P

-- 01 May 2014, 12:39 --

I already have my poppet designs for the special puppets also. Can you put my designs in the pack while your waiting for that other guy to finish his
3 Posts

Post 02 May 2014, 15:42

Would it be at all possible for you to release a 64x version as well? You're doing well BTW, I was actually looking for this exact patch :D
34 Posts

Post 04 May 2014, 15:05

Hi guys. Sorry I've been away for so long. I really haven't had a chance to keep working on this, and I'm not sure when I'll be able to go back into if full-force... Probably not until June or something. If somebody else wants to take on the project, I'll be happy to contribute when I can. Otherwise, as I said, I'm probably not going to be able to get back to work on it for another month or so. :-)
15 Posts

Post 05 May 2014, 15:55

Hello. I would like to take on the patch and finish it for you. I am a good graphic artist who loves the witchery mod. I will still respect the textures you have already made, as I make my own. Get back to me ASAP if you'll let me take up the patch. I'm really looking forward to working on it!
34 Posts

Post 07 May 2014, 05:04

Hi hisnamewasz,
Thanks for your messages. I'd love for you to help out with this. Any work you do on it would be great! I think it's probably about 2/3 done, so it would be fantastic if you'd like to see about completing it. Can't wait to see what you come up with! Thanks again! :-)
15 Posts

Post 07 May 2014, 13:57

GadZuqs wrote:
Hi hisnamewasz,
Thanks for your messages. I'd love for you to help out with this. Any work you do on it would be great! I think it's probably about 2/3 done, so it would be fantastic if you'd like to see about completing it. Can't wait to see what you come up with! Thanks again! :-)
Great! I'll make a new thread just for download and I'll give you the link. I already have poppers and boline and I am working on the scarecrows
164 Posts

Post 07 May 2014, 14:01

hisnamewasz wrote:
GadZuqs wrote:
Hi hisnamewasz,
Great! I'll make a new thread just for download and I'll give you the link. I already have poppers and boline and I am working on the scarecrows
DON'T MAKE A NEW THREAD! It would be merged into this anyways you would be wasting your time. Just post here your textures that you have made.
If you need to contact me for any reason add me on skype. My skype account is keddoxz.
15 Posts

Post 08 May 2014, 19:56

Hello everybody,

The latest update of the witchery patch is here:

Show

CHANGELOG:

I added poppets, witch hat, babba yaga's hat, and boline textures.

Gadzuqs, can you put a link on the main post of this thread directing them to this reply?

-- 08 May 2014, 11:56 --

Gadzuqs! Please link to my previous post! Nobody will know that the latest download is here!