Witchery

Share your unfinished mod patches and get feedback on your progress. Don't be shy!

Do not post mod pack patches here.
350 Posts

Post 01 Feb 2014, 13:00

Yes i thought there was another witchery thread. I was confused ;P

Anyway, I think these textures are pretty good. I think the jars need to be played with to look a lot more Sphaxy, maybe using vectors (the rules of sphaxifying). Also maybe using sharper more straight shading for depth, as sphax textures dont usually use a blur or blend.
I'm back <3
If you like our work please consider becoming a Supporter and get an ad-free experience.
7 Posts

Post 02 Feb 2014, 01:04

@Hanfox I apologise for not giving credit. I do not take credit for any blocks I have used. Everything in the set is a modification of something existing or a placeholder. I love your textures for Forestry, and the version I am using this for is FTB Horizons, which doesn't include the mod.

@Sillyman I've taken a look at the textures you're referring to, and understand what you mean. My artistic ability is low, at best. At this point my pack is more to give coverage until Gadzuqs finishes releasing his version, as it is much higher quality than mine.

At the end of the day, Gadzuqs can take and use any of the textures I've created and use as he wants.
I'm changing my download to a .zip to alleviate problems for people downloading.
167 Posts

Post 23 Feb 2014, 16:09

Im now trying to make the Witches oven gui... Don't expect a good texture... Its mostly that I can't stand looking at a default gui when using a texture/resource pack...
7 Posts

Post 23 Feb 2014, 21:17

My textures include all the guis, if you want to try them out first, Mrbysco. Just take them out of the textures/gui folder if you want to add them to Gadzuqs textures.
4 Posts

Post 08 Mar 2014, 00:13

Any way of turning the rar into a file? Im a noob at this, also Im on mac.
Plz help if there is a download thing to open it tell me if its free.
Newb texturer
BDcraft Web Admin
6590 Posts

Post 08 Mar 2014, 00:16

WalrusMan wrote:
Any way of turning the rar into a file? Im a noob at this, also Im on mac.
Plz help if there is a download thing to open it tell me if its free.
There's a 64x version of the file that is a zip here: https://bdcraft.net/community/pbdc-patch ... html#p9686
Profile pic by TsaoShin: https://www.deviantart.com/tsaoshin
4 Posts

Post 08 Mar 2014, 00:34

Thanks Hanfox!
Newb texturer
167 Posts

Post 18 Mar 2014, 14:52

Just want to notice Witchery updated and new stuff was added
15 Posts

Post 30 Apr 2014, 22:05

Hello. I have made a sample for the poppet:

Show

If you like it let me know and Ill give you the ones for Earth protection, Voodoo, ect.
Please include this in the resource pack :D
Supporter
286 Posts

Post 30 Apr 2014, 23:43

hisnamewasz wrote:
Hello. I have made a sample for the poppet:

Show

If you like it let me know and Ill give you the ones for Earth protection, Voodoo, ect.
Please include this in the resource pack :D
sorry im already on the job :\

here is a collection of mine
Show
looking back at them, i REALLY need to remake them
:D