[128x - 32x] Technic: Attack of the B-Team [MC1.6]

Tekkit? Feed the Beast? All texture compilations (work in progress and full releases) for mod packs.
12 Posts

Post 18 Apr 2014, 07:59

Ceasius wrote:
-snip-
Also, I've noticed this in a number of modpacks, but the crafting benches look strange. This is probably so different woods give different colour crafting benches. Looks sort of like a plank block with vanilla textures on top of that. Does anyone have any idea where it's from and where you can change it?
It is from the random stuff mod (or maybe it's called random things).
If you like our work please consider becoming a Supporter and get an ad-free experience.
2 Posts

Post 18 Apr 2014, 21:11

i can't open the texture pack when it is in my B-Team and my B-Team stops working and than crashes does someone know why
Last edited by Aedaeum on 18 Apr 2014, 21:11, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Merged from Invalid Request
5 Posts

Post 18 Apr 2014, 21:39

minibeau wrote:
i can't open the texture pack when it is in my B-Team and my B-Team stops working and than crashes does someone know why
Most likely youre using too high a resolution. Try getting a lower one. If youre trying to use 128, go for 64 or 32. Youll lose some textures in 32 I think cus some arent made for it, but playing with missing textures is better than not at all
22 Posts

Post 18 Apr 2014, 23:52

Benfll wrote:
It is from the random stuff mod (or maybe it's called random things).
Ah thanks, I got it fixed. I haven't updated yet but may do so in the future.
Patch Contributor
442 Posts

Post 21 Apr 2014, 02:27

I'll look into updating this pack - school finals coming up - it's almost over! :O
2 Posts

Post 26 Apr 2014, 11:52

LightHero wrote:
I'll look into updating this pack - school finals coming up - it's almost over! :O
Thanks, I'd really appreciate it :)
Also (if not too late) good luck on your finals!
Patch Contributor
442 Posts

Post 30 Apr 2014, 23:48

Last day of finals is Thursday May 8 - after that...should be able to update all packs. Just bare with me :)
44 Posts

Post 01 May 2014, 03:44

LightHero wrote:
Last day of finals is Thursday May 8 - after that...should be able to update all packs. Just bare with me :)
I know the feels. I still got 7 weeks till mine. At least it will be warmer :)
1 Post

Post 03 May 2014, 10:30

I love Attack of the b-team, but i want to play with a texture pack. i downloaded the attack of the b-team and purebdcraft but them together, then i put them into the attack of the b-team resource pack folder. And i still don't have any texture in the game. Somebody please help.
5 Posts

Post 03 May 2014, 17:10

kosymodo wrote:
I love Attack of the b-team, but i want to play with a texture pack. i downloaded the attack of the b-team and purebdcraft but them together, then i put them into the attack of the b-team resource pack folder. And i still don't have any texture in the game. Somebody please help.
The texture pack has to go in .technic > modpacks > attack-of-the-bteam > resourcepacks
Then when you launch the client and are at the main Minecraft menu, go to Options > Resource Packs, and select the resource pack you "installed". If you cant find .Technic, try checkign the same place you would normally find .Minecraft on your machine.

Hope this solves it.

And looking forward to updated sphax pack :) I tried looking around myself for more textures, but didnt find many. Im not exactly a pro at this.. I only just got MC for AOTBT and had it on xbox beforehand. I cant express how grateful I am that youre compiling it here for us to get easily <3