Patch Index (searchable list of available mod texture patches)

Post a new thread here if you've made a BDcraft styled complete patch to fully support a Minecraft mod.
Post Reply
User avatar
BDcraft Web Admin
5465 Posts
 x 129

Post 26 Jun 2013, 10:39

List of most mod patch releases in this forum all in one post

Use Ctrl+F to find things.

If you want a link changed or something added post below and we will update it.

Thanks to pcmaster160 for starting this thread long ago.

Shaders / POM / PBR / Specular

Note: Patches in this section require OptiFine

PureBDcraft GrungeBDcraft

IndustrialCraft²

Buildcraft

Forestry

CoFH / ThermalExpansion

Immibis Mods

Universal Electricity

Misc

A B C D E F G H I J L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

WIP

This is only a short list of WIP patches. there's more in the WIP section of the forum.
Last edited by HanFox on 21 Aug 2013, 16:57, edited 4 times in total.
If you like a post give it a diamond! :arrow_heading_up:
User avatar
BDcraft Web Admin
5465 Posts
 x 129

Post 09 Jul 2013, 00:19

WilliamABradley wrote:Can you add extra trees to WIP?
Done.

Weird how I don't even remember to add my own threads :P
If you like a post give it a diamond! :arrow_heading_up:
User avatar
Patch Creator
272 Posts
 x 2

Post 09 Jul 2013, 07:51

HanFox wrote:
WilliamABradley wrote:Can you add extra trees to WIP?
Done.

Weird how I don't even remember to add my own threads :P
Han, I know that this will take loads of time but I think you should update the links to the community threads and keep the old links behind a * sign.
Image
User avatar
BDcraft Web Admin
5465 Posts
 x 129

Post 09 Jul 2013, 10:44

crumbl3d wrote:Han, I know that this will take loads of time but I think you should update the links to the community threads and keep the old links behind a * sign.
As 1.6 updates occur I'll do that. I don't see much point in updating the links yet until changes actually occur. Also it spaces it out a bit.

Some links have already changed mind and won't get a *. Not that it matters as they're my threads and the old ones don't really have anything extra :P

EDIT: I'm not actually linking to the old forum any more. Considering most of the migrated threads are by "trusted" people I expect their packs to be relevant with any alts. As for any new posts they should be right anyway. So linking back seemed superfluous.
If you like a post give it a diamond! :arrow_heading_up:
User avatar
4 Posts
 x 0

Post 09 Nov 2013, 05:44

Can the link for Dimensional Doors be updated? It points to the old forums, but the new forums have updated information (mostly reformatting folder structure and file names).
User avatar
BDcraft Web Admin
5465 Posts
 x 129

Post 11 Nov 2013, 01:32

Darkstand wrote:Can the link for Dimensional Doors be updated? It points to the old forums, but the new forums have updated information (mostly reformatting folder structure and file names).
Oops, missed this.

Updated the link.
If you like a post give it a diamond! :arrow_heading_up:
User avatar
3 Posts
 x 0

Post 06 Apr 2014, 18:41

Um... for some reason the link to MineFactory Reloaded takes me to a Minecraft Forum page about the timber mod? Please explain.
User avatar
BDcraft Web Admin
5465 Posts
 x 129

Post 06 Apr 2014, 18:52

Tobmonst3r wrote:Um... for some reason the link to MineFactory Reloaded takes me to a Minecraft Forum page about the timber mod? Please explain.
Because that's the incredibly old official thread link for MFR that is now, obviously, dead.

I updated the link and made it more obvious which were the download links.

There is also an MFR WIP towards the bottom of the thread.
If you like a post give it a diamond! :arrow_heading_up:
User avatar
3 Posts
 x 0

Post 06 Apr 2014, 19:56

Awesome! Thanks for the super fast reply! :D
Post Reply