[512x - 32x] Refined Relocation [MC1.6 - MC1.7]

Post a new thread here if you've made a BDcraft styled complete patch to fully support a Minecraft mod.
35 Posts

Post 28 Mar 2015, 06:12

Nhawks17 wrote:
Got the other resolutions for you guys.
Is this for the 1.6 or 1.7 version? I need a x32 & x64 for the 1.7 ! :P

Can you help me?
If you like our work please consider becoming a Supporter and get an ad-free experience.
BDcraft Web Admin
6614 Posts

Post 28 Mar 2015, 06:19

Those particular links are for MC1.6 (as they do not contain the pack.mcmeta at the top level alongside the assets folder), but if you compare those to the MC1.7 ones they might be the same. Then all you need to do is just add the pack.mcmeta as before.

Instead of just asking maybe put some effort in to checking.
Profile pic by TsaoShin: https://www.deviantart.com/tsaoshin
35 Posts

Post 28 Mar 2015, 07:08

HanFox wrote:
Those particular links are for MC1.6 (as they do not contain the pack.mcmeta at the top level alongside the assets folder), but if you compare those to the MC1.7 ones they might be the same. Then all you need to do is just add the pack.mcmeta as before.

Sorry. Still very new to textures and was under the impression 1.6->1.7 wouldnt work. Thanks for your help.
BDcraft Web Admin
6614 Posts

Post 28 Mar 2015, 07:29

Sayshal wrote:
HanFox wrote:

Sorry. Still very new to textures and was under the impression 1.6->1.7 wouldnt work. Thanks for your help.
Even though I told you earlier that they can you just need to check the structure?

You check structures versus the mod by just opening the mods jar/zip in something like 7zip and go through it: assets/[mod]/textures/etc.
Profile pic by TsaoShin: https://www.deviantart.com/tsaoshin
3 Posts

Post 09 Dec 2015, 07:00

This needs a little update for the filter pages.
23 Posts

Post 23 Dec 2015, 16:31

Are there any updates going to come?
42 Posts

Post 23 Mar 2016, 16:20

I made a 64x for Minecraft 1.7. I didn't do any of the resizing, I just pulled this out of the Sphax patch for the Galactic Science modpack, so all the credit for the real work goes there (and for the original textures here).
56 Posts

Post 04 Oct 2016, 20:17

will there be a 1.10.2 release for this patch? I love this mod