[64x] Gany's End [MC1.7]

Post a new thread here if you've made a BDcraft styled complete patch to fully support a Minecraft mod.
37 Posts

Post 22 Jul 2014, 06:18

Downloads

for MC1.7

Preview

Preview image link is dead. If you have a screenshot of the mod in action please post it.

Changelog

Show
30/05/15 - Uploaded Patch Version 1.4
  • Added Reinforced Endium Scythe
  • Alltered clock face for time manipulator
  • Many retouched/improved textures
14/08/14 - Uploaded Version 1.3
  • Cleaned up several textures to be more sphax-like
  • Weapons redone
  • Patch Complete
30/07/14 - Uploaded Version 1.2
  • Several blocks retextured to fit the theme better
28/07/14 - Uploaded Version 1.1
  • All assets textured
  • Works with mod versions 1.8 and older
22/07/14 - Uploaded/Created Version 1
  • All blocks/items/entities/models textured
  • GUIs untextured
  • Pack is ~95% complete

Credits

Show
Most textures are slap-hackery of existing Sphax 64x textures, because I can't draw. When appropriate, extra textures were either created/modified from:
Google Search
Other Sphax Texture Packs:
  • Pam's Harvestcraft (many)
  • Thermal Expansion(many)
  • Forestry(many)
  • Natura (many)
  • Mariculture (upgrade slot)
  • Metallurgy (fertilizer bag)
  • Tinker's Construct (slime)
  • Galacticraft (glow box)
  • Possibly others I don't recall, PM if you notice one that needs to be added!

Other Textures

Last edited by Caeldeth on 30 May 2015, 23:49, edited 13 times in total.
On occasion, I will derp together something close to a sphax patch.
If you like our work please consider becoming a Supporter and get an ad-free experience.
123 Posts

Post 22 Jul 2014, 09:49

Wtf... °.°
Man this is are great Mods!
Thanks Dud for showing me this and for doing the Textures :D
BDcraft Web Admin
6614 Posts

Post 22 Jul 2014, 11:11

You'll need to split them up in to individual threads if you ever want them moving to the Releases section. One mod per thread (even if they do marry up quite well).

Just makes it easier to find and a lot less confusing (and if we ever get the proper patch list going a lot easier for the thread to be parsed for it).

You also aren't required to show what the textures looked like before ;)
Profile pic by TsaoShin: https://www.deviantart.com/tsaoshin
37 Posts

Post 22 Jul 2014, 19:05

Thanks ChaoGirDja!

@Hanfox - They're not quite ready to be put in the finished category yet, but I totally understand! It does make it a bit easier to get everything ready to "ship", as it were, with them in one thread, but no problems on splitting them up when I'm done.

Good to know I don't have to show the textures beforehand (the screenshots were fun!), but it does make for a nice comparison.
37 Posts

Post 15 Aug 2014, 03:17

/bump - Pack completed until next mod update
5 Posts

Post 28 Feb 2015, 13:24

All tools and weapons have had there textures split up into two files in a recent change of Gany's End. I've updated my copy of the pack, but I wonder if I should upload my updates or if that should be left to the original author?
Former Staff
1033 Posts

Post 28 Feb 2015, 19:45

@wmrojer You're free to post the updated patch. I will add your links to the OP until the OP has updated their archive.
37 Posts

Post 03 Mar 2015, 06:15

I have an up to date version I've been retouching. This is the first pack I did textures for, and I've gotten a little better since then :) I'll have it up this weekend hopefully, along with quite a few others
37 Posts

Post 30 May 2015, 23:53

1.7.10 - Mod Version 1.88

Some textures have been revisited. I am not 100% happy with the reinforced endium tools, I may alter those again. Again, this may work with previous versions of the mod, but Ganymedes like to restructure the folders between versions :)

-- edit --

Version 1.9 Update

See OP for links. Everything has been retextured. Many of the textures have been retouched, for overall improvements. On the horizon for this pack, I am currently working on creating completely new custom textures for the entire pack! As part of this, resolutions 32x-512x will be supported. I do not have an eta on when that'll be complete, but if Ganymedes updates the mod again before I finish, I will copypasta together something temporary.
1 Post

Post 29 Jun 2016, 23:55

OP Links are dead, please post new links. Love the textures btw, always have them while playing Resonant Rise 3. :D