[128x - 32x] The Aether [MC1.2.5, 1.7, 1.12, 1.20]

Share your unfinished mod patches and get feedback on your progress. Don't be shy!

Do not post mod pack patches here.
6 Posts

Post 23 Dec 2014, 03:43

Ill wait till the 128 is finished also. Thanks for continuing this! :)
If you like our work please consider becoming a Supporter and get an ad-free experience.
6 Posts

Post 23 Dec 2014, 04:48

Yes thank you. I love this texure pack style and want to see the Aether mod completely covered by it.
136 Posts

Post 23 Dec 2014, 09:39

Well anyone is free to help ^u^
Supporter
21 Posts

Post 16 Jan 2015, 23:07

I really enjoy this Aether patch and I'm here to post a little bit of bugs and the items that are needing completion

Known Bugs:
Some of the textures in the 64x and 128x will not load. These patches need to be updated with the latest Aether 2 settings.
The textures for the disc do not want to load for some reason, this needs to be fixed.

Everything that is needing completion:
Blue Gummy Swet
Golden Gummy Swet
Dark Gummy Swet
Candycorn
Stomperpop
Icestorm Poprocks
Cocoatrice
Wrapped Chocalates
Dyable Mouse Ear Cap
Slider's Labyrinth Totem
Zanite Gloves
Gravitite Gloves
Phoenix Gloves
Neptune Gloves
Sentry Boots
All valkyrie armor including gloves
All companions
Accessories UI
Companion UI
Some chat icons need to be added and textured.
All mobs except basically moas

This is everything I've noticed with the 512x WIP pack. Please let me know if I missed anything or something is actually in the game
2 Posts

Post 15 Feb 2015, 23:13

Hello all !

Some of the names from the texture pack on the first page have changed and had to be renamed.

Here's the link for that. I also included some of the 512x texture missing in the 128x inside the download.

[link]https://www.dropbox.com/s/4pawr9z0w1uti ... h.zip?dl=0[/link]
12 Posts

Post 16 Feb 2015, 17:08

Mistercloud wrote:
Hello all !

Some of the names from the texture pack on the first page have changed and had to be renamed.

Here's the link for that. I also included some of the 512x texture missing in the 128x inside the download.

[link]https://www.dropbox.com/s/4pawr9z0w1uti ... h.zip?dl=0[/link]
Thanks man! But does anybody work on this pack? There are some new stuff, and lots other things, like mobs not texured :(.
Supporter
21 Posts

Post 17 Feb 2015, 19:32

When is this going to update to 1.7.10? The update has just came out and there has been no activity.
12 Posts

Post 21 Feb 2015, 16:09

Ok guys, since i love aether mod and sphax textures i decided to move this topic forward. I did some work today to make 128x pack compleate (basicly resized everything missing from 512x pack) and renamed few items to be viewed properly. I will post my pack later. But we need more ;). If someone could do some work on mobs because i dont have that much skill. I will try to do missing skyroot furniture textures, some missing armors, etc. Things that im not able to do are:

- Mobs (most of them are recolored classic mobs, like flying cow so not much work is required. Minor stuff like wings are doable but i dont have that much skill :()
- altar have new texture format so someone shuld put it togheter from existing altar texture
- aether furnance (ill try to recolor classic furnance)
- trapdoor
- golden pillars (these are not in the game right now i think)
- and some other stuff, wich i will post later.

Please help :). Send me PSD (do they work in GIMP?) so i can do some editing but to do new things from scratch i will need help.

My edited 1.7 textures for minecraft and aether 128x. (Use unpacked version in You resourcepack folder)
[link removed -- you cannot redistribute unedited textures from the main pack] ~ HanFox
- sorry, my mistake, here is new link for aether textures only.
[dead link removed to avoid confusion] ~ HanFox
4 Posts

Post 02 May 2015, 19:22

Hi I´m NintendoGamer007 and thats my first Patch, i know its still WIP but I working hard at it, that all Aether II lovers got what they want!
Last edited by HanFox on 02 May 2015, 19:27, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Post merged
12 Posts

Post 02 May 2015, 19:38

Hi NintendoGamer007, im glad that someone is still intrested in this mod. To save You some time maybe - this is my most up to date ather textures pack :

https://www.dropbox.com/s/olacxt2f2hxr1 ... r.zip?dl=0