If you are interested, because you are the author or an artist of the Mod patch for PureBDcraft or if you are a fan of the Mod, I would like a picture which meet the following requirements:
- Size: 930x320
- Format: PNG 24bit only (no alpha)
- Colours: No flashy colours or old-school clip-arts. Try to use the colors from the Mod/Mod pack Logo
- BDcraft colours: The red of BDcraft name is #E33333. The subtitles needs to be white. All the text is wrote in "Comic Book" font with a thick black border around. The mod name text should be written using "SF-Slapstick Comic".
- Title: Use the logo of the Mod or (better) the logo of the Mod in vectors (no visible pixels is better)
- Text: Small text is needed at the bottom of the picture and must contains "<Mod name> patch for PureBDcraft" with (optionally) something like "available now". You can add your nickname at the end if you there are are only one or two artists who created the patch.
- Style: Use in-game screenshots with the PureBDcraft resourcepack, plus 1 or more blocks and items from the mod (I can make polished blocks and items easily if needed). Those screenshots must be put in "Polaroid like" photos.
- Background: Use a realistic photo/texture without many details, like a wood plank, a bloody wall or dirty floor. The background must be inconspicuous and chosen depending on the Mod theme.
- Limitations: No Minecraft avatar, no url, no visible pixelated items or blocks, no nickname if the patch was made by more than 2 artists.
So, do not hesitate to propose pictures and ideas (in this thread or by PM).
Example (Better Than Wolves):
PSD file to use as a template: