[128x - 32x] Highlands [MC1.6 - 1.7]

Post a new thread here if you've made a BDcraft styled complete patch to fully support a Minecraft mod.
196 Posts

Post 07 Jul 2013, 23:27

Highlands was created to make exploring and living in the world of Minecraft more fun. It adds many more mountains and hills than in vanilla Minecraft. It includes many varied environments and sub-biomes that represent features like mountains, lakes, forest clearings, valleys, and islands.All of the trees' saplings can be created in survival mode, so you can add a unique touch of greenery to your structures and landscapes, build an epic treehouse, or chop down enough wood to last a lifetime. They require a bit of exploring to get, though, you will have to gather different types of wood or find the tree to get its saplings before you can grow them.

Downloads

for MC1.7
Show

for MC1.6
Show

Preview

Show

Changelog

15/02/2014
Complete Patch

Credits

Show
All trees that are duplicates of Bop/Natura trees were directly copied.
The remaining plants were re-colored and edited versions of BoP/Natura Plants.
Last edited by BonaireDreams on 15 Feb 2014, 21:27, edited 3 times in total.
If you like our work please consider becoming a Supporter and get an ad-free experience.
1 Post

Post 08 Jul 2013, 05:10

I am very excited for this! :D Thanks so much!
8 Posts

Post 08 Jul 2013, 07:21

thatss awesome!!

-- 24 Jul 2013, 12:22 --

any beta download link ?
17 Posts

Post 09 Aug 2013, 07:43

Im sorry for putting this off i got busy with some stuff but im actually starting work on it now. So expect a wip patch within the next couple of days!
Frostykins, Shmoshtykins. :D
8 Posts

Post 09 Aug 2013, 15:42

Aweesome .... Looking for it, Thank You ^_^
8 Posts

Post 23 Aug 2013, 09:46

Hi BDcraft-Guys :)
I have to announce that I updated/made/stole[not really] The Sphax-Textures for the Highlands Mod!

Get it right here:[link]https://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/160 ... more-v211/[/link]

I won't claim any Credits for this, all Credits go to:

HanFox - For his awesome ExtraBiomesXL textures I used probably around 50% or so

_Rein20_ - For his awesome Biomes O' Plenty textures I used the other 50% ...

Frost_Turtle - For the Idea, and a sadly not at all started Texture Support For Highlands :)
And Finally...
Google Pictures - For the blueberry- texture I used

Thank all these guys For making awesome textures, and thank me for... well coloring and renaming pictures actually... hmmmm....

Euhh..Anyway:

It's Here and it's downloadable and it's for MC Version 1.6.2 I'll add screenshots if I have time, or if you guys make some and post them here :)

Download: [link]https://www.dropbox.com/s/medskhwvzn355 ... x%20V1.zip[/link]
Last edited by HanFox on 26 Aug 2013, 10:27, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Merged in to this other Highlands thread. Please search before posting WIP patches in case someone else is already working on it!
Check out my Texture-Support-Update-Thingy:
Highlands 2.0

And also:
Factorization
17 Posts

Post 26 Aug 2013, 09:29

I finally gained the courage to show my work! Though I'm still really anxious. I only have this so far that's completely done. I hope you guys like it! Show
BDcraft Web Admin
6590 Posts

Post 26 Aug 2013, 10:29

Frost_Turtle wrote:
I finally gained the courage to show my work! Though I'm still really anxious. I only have this so far that's completely done. I hope you guys like it!
Looks good. The only issue I have with it is you've bordered the apple with the same brown as you bordered the stalk.

Apple really needs to be bordered with a dark purple instead.

Also you need some anti-aliasing on the shadows just to soften them up a bit.
Profile pic by TsaoShin: https://www.deviantart.com/tsaoshin
17 Posts

Post 26 Aug 2013, 21:05

HanFox wrote:
Frost_Turtle wrote:
I finally gained the courage to show my work! Though I'm still really anxious. I only have this so far that's completely done. I hope you guys like it!
Looks good. The only issue I have with it is you've bordered the apple with the same brown as you bordered the stalk.

Apple really needs to be bordered with a dark purple instead.

Also you need some anti-aliasing on the shadows just to soften them up a bit.
Thanks for the input!:D
8 Posts

Post 14 Oct 2013, 19:01

Hey all,

I have downloaded the Highlands mod for my game cause I was unhappy with ExtraBiomes XL, of course I downloaded the Sphax texture pack for it from the following link:

https://bdcraft.net/community/forge-high ... -t412.html

Most of it looks good except 3 of the logs don't show up properly:

Mangrove
Canopy
Ironwood

I took a look in the resource pack to make sure the paths all look good and it all looks fine to me. I checked the textures themselves and they look great too, they just aren't showing up in the game.

Any thoughts?
Last edited by HanFox on 14 Oct 2013, 19:01, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Post merged from Help Center