[128x - 64x] Pam's Harvest the Nether [MC1.7]

Post a new thread here if you've made a BDcraft styled complete patch to fully support a Minecraft mod.
38 Posts

Post 07 Jun 2015, 22:53

Adds trees, fruits, bushes, crops, glow flowers, and survival recipes to the Nether.

Downloads

v1.7.10a for MC1.7.x
Show

Preview

Show
Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Changelog

Show
07/06/2015
(Initial Release)
- 2 Models Completed
- 33 Blocks Completed
- 19 Items Completed
- 9 Screenshots Added
- pack.mcmeta Added
- pack.png Added
08/06/2015
- Made x128/x64 Hybrid Download Full x128
- 1 Bad Screenshot Replaced
Last edited by shadowake on 08 Jun 2015, 17:35, edited 2 times in total.
If you like our work please consider becoming a Supporter and get an ad-free experience.
BDcraft Web Admin
6618 Posts

Post 07 Jun 2015, 22:58

I don't really understand why you couldn't have made the armour in the 128x the right resolution (edit: actually I can't recall what 128x armour should be size-wise, so I could be wrong about this).

Also in the items glowflowerseedItem.png is 64x and marrowberryItem.png is 256x.

It'd be highly preferable that you provided everything in the correct resolutions instead of mixing things.

Also, when posting previews, please don't include the url tags around all the pictures.
Profile pic by TsaoShin: https://www.deviantart.com/tsaoshin
38 Posts

Post 08 Jun 2015, 19:54

HanFox wrote:
I don't really understand why you couldn't have made the armour in the 128x the right resolution.

Also in the items glowflowerseedItem.png is 64x and marrowberryItem.png is 256x.

It'd be highly preferable that you provided everything in the correct resolutions instead of mixing things.

Also, when posting previews, please don't include the url tags around all the pictures.
Oops my bad, must have messed up when I batched resized them, will fix it when I get home later!

--EDIT--
HanFox wrote:
I don't really understand why you couldn't have made the armour in the 128x the right resolution (edit: actually I can't recall what 128x armour should be size-wise, so I could be wrong about this).
Thought they were right had to double check but yes they are same size as the vanilla PureBD stuff.
HanFox wrote:

Fixed, I accidently saved some as png files not PSD's and it was late so posted as was rather than redoing them. Sorted these now, packs are both propper sizes full x128 and full x64.
HanFox wrote:
Will make sure not to next time :P