Immersive EngineeringA tech mod with a certain charm, based on the ideas and concepts of realism-inspired technology.
for MC1.14 by b0bst3r
v0.12.74 for MC1.12 by Novamanga
for MC1.10 by b0bst3r
v7.5 for MC1.7.10 by Novamanga
Notes- Revolver and drill models are not textured. Their detail is so small you wouldn't notice anyway.
- Don't ask for any higher res versions. I won't do it, so don't bother asking.
- Updated to the latest version of Immersive Engineering.
- Includes textures for the Silo, Tank, Bottler and Assembler multiblock machines.
- Includes textures for Pipes, Pumps, Aluminium Fences, Scaffoldings, Drums, Treated wooden plank types and barrels, spotlights, wires, powered lamps, etc... Pretty much everything is textured.
- Added alternative textures for Hemp for those who want to use them.
Note: IE's love of randomly reusing and flipping some textures results in mismatched textures. It's not my fault and I can't really fix it. Blame BluSunrize.
- Updated to include GUIs for all machines and the Revolver. (Note: Due to the way IE does its GUIs, some of the icons are squished to fit in the tiny alotted space.)
- Fixed a misaligned texture on the Blast Furnace.
- Fixed an improperly reversed section of the Excavator that resulted in the lower coils being misaligned.
- Added metal border to the hazard tile on the front of the Excavator. Didn't look right with warning stripes. The ones around the power sockets remain though.
- Changed the texture of the Light Engineering Block so it's easier to differentiate between the Light and Heavy versions.
Credits- Whoever made the original ore, metal block and whatever textures all those years ago
- Credits to Nhawks17 for shrinking my textures to 32x.