[128x - 32x] Pam's HarvestCraft [MC1.6.4 - 1.12]

Post a new thread here if you've made a BDcraft styled complete patch to fully support a Minecraft mod.
Patch Creator
740 Posts

Post 14 Jul 2013, 15:33

Adds different seeds, plants and new food items that can be found in the world, eaten by players and crafted using specific recipes. It also changes the farming functionality of many of the vanilla crops, changing both farming mechanics and global game goals.

Note

This patch pertains to the original Pam's HarvestCraft.
For Pam's HarvestCraft 2 (1.16+):

Downloads

for MC1.11 & MC1.12
Show

for MC1.9 & MC1.10
Show

for MC1.8 by Holliberri
Show

for MC1.7 by Novamanga
Show

for MC1.6.4 by LakMoore
Show

Preview

Show

Changelog

Show
25th March 2021: Added Grafh83's HarvestCraft2 MC1.16 links
15th December 2017: Added Novamanga's MC1.11 & 1.12 links
25th July 2016: Moved downloads to MediaFire
23rd July 2016:
  • Pulled together assets from a number of contributors
  • Re-created the 1.6.4 version from the 1.7 version

Credits

Show
LakMoore (original thread)
Novamanga
HanFox
Holliberri
Llama Farmer
Grafh83
FantaMinette
SyvarMSeione
Beckyk563
Sapphirekat1040
Urorkagyalu
KeddoXZ
Zombiemold
Nhawks17
DiggyWig
Linyor
Last edited by PlatinumPunch on 12 Sep 2022, 10:59, edited 25 times in total.
If you like our work please consider becoming a Supporter and get an ad-free experience.
3 Posts

Post 19 Jul 2013, 05:30

Sadly I found this post a bit too late, and have done major work on a Sphax'd version of Pam's harvest. Send me an email ([removed]) and we can collaberate what we have, I have a lot of items complete.
BDcraft Admin
578 Posts

Post 20 Jul 2013, 07:18

Zombiemold wrote:
Sadly I found this post a bit too late, and have done major work on a Sphax'd version of Pam's harvest. Send me an email ([removed]) and we can collaberate what we have, I have a lot of items complete.
Why not create your own post/answer and posting what you have created so far? :)
If you like a post give it a diamond! :arrow_heading_up:
Have you tried Cubik?
3 Posts

Post 13 Aug 2013, 23:11

Any updates on a WIP download? 8)
10 Posts

Post 18 Aug 2013, 01:07

i have the seeds trees and crops all put in one folder one problem i need som one experienced to rename them all to their pamsharvestcraft equivalent please help i have a physical ingury and can do it myself thanks in advance

heres the link to the file: [link=https://www.mediafire.com/download/ksbaz ... e).zip]https://www.mediafire.com/download/ksbaz ... ename).zip[/link]
-sapphire
8 Posts

Post 22 Aug 2013, 16:48

I also have a texture pack partly put together for this (it's far from finished). The majority of the textures are from the previous patches and those that worked on that. I have only a little talent with retexturing and none with actually drawing, so the rest of the textures that are actually done are based on those from other texture packs. Unfortunately, this has been an ongoing project for months (with a hiatus for the last month or two), so I no longer remember where I got all the base textures from. If that is a problem for anyone, I'll remove my links.

I haven't been able to update any of the textures from Pam's more recent updates, so those are still original as well. And just so no one is confused, some of the original textures are in the file as well (just as placeholders).

https://www.mediafire.com/?xobsj9ppx5tvtgi

I have a link to my version of WeeFlowers! as well, continuing from my patch on the archived forum.

https://www.mediafire.com/?mk3wvqqufoqrcq3

(I'm particularly proud of my pies (retextured from Sphax's pumpkin pie, of course) - ex: cherry pie and chicken pot pie!)

ImageImage
11 Posts

Post 30 Dec 2013, 21:21

What is the status on this? I was going to put it together for 1.6.x but I didn't want to step on any toes :/ If you want to work on it together I would be happy to help out. Send me a PM and let me know.
34 Posts

Post 13 Jan 2014, 19:41

Wondering about the Sphax status of this great mod. It's a rather large task, I know. Just hoping to include it in my pack. Any news?
11 Posts

Post 14 Jan 2014, 01:26

Nothing new since my post, I'm working on the renaming of the files so that they will work in 1.6.x
167 Posts

Post 18 Jan 2014, 23:20

Keep up the good work