BDcraft Achievement generator [Discontinued]

Share things or chat about other subjects that don't fit in to the other forums.
BDcraft Admin
578 Posts

Post 16 Jul 2013, 16:05

Thanks to the help of Trane, I'm glad to present you the very new Achievement Generator of BDcraft.

You can access it here:

How does that work?

You select an icon (from 641 icons - and more coming), write a title and a description and let's go!

The goal?

You probably already know the goal, right?

If not, an Achievement Generator is not more than a small tool to create Minecraft like Achievements. Most of them create default (ugly) Minecraft Achievements. This one, simply creates Achievements with PureBDcraft texturepack.
The generated achievement is a picture that you'll be able to use on your forum signatures or anything elsewhere. That's also a cool way to speak about BDcraft.net and PureBDcraft texturepack around you.

Let us see your creativity

Let's go, and let us all see what kind of Achievements you can get!

You can answer this post with some achievements you've made of course. That could be fun.

Note: This thread is a continuation of the thread on the old forum.
If you like a post give it a diamond! :arrow_heading_up:
Have you tried Cubik?
If you like our work please consider becoming a Supporter and get an ad-free experience.
9 Posts

Post 28 Nov 2013, 18:18

Sphax wrote:
Thanks to the help of Trane, I'm glad to present you the very new Achievement Generator of BDcraft. -snip-
How can i make it my signature here?
Was slain by pig
BDcraft Web Admin
6590 Posts

Post 28 Nov 2013, 18:32

@AceVoxer: Go to Your Signature page and then enter:

Code: Select all

[img]URL_TO_ACHIEVEMENT_IMAGE[/img]
Profile pic by TsaoShin: https://www.deviantart.com/tsaoshin
1 Post

Post 20 Apr 2014, 03:52

So true
:D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
42 Posts

Post 11 Jul 2014, 15:23

CHICKEN AHHHHHHHH!

29 Posts

Post 17 Oct 2014, 00:10

Hello! I really like the Sphax font used in the generator. Is there a possible download? Here is an example of what I mean.
"Doesn't matter where you go in life, as long as you succeed and achieve your life goal"
1 Post

Post 25 Nov 2017, 05:36

This is good forum.
BDcraft Admin
578 Posts

Post 15 Jul 2018, 18:47

The achievement generator is discontinued with the new website.
That was a fun time, more than 40 thousands achievements were generated and if there is a popular demand, we might redo such thing in the future!

Share your ideas :kissing:
If you like a post give it a diamond! :arrow_heading_up:
Have you tried Cubik?