[MC1.10 - 1.16] Extra OptiFine

Addons for the main Minecraft resourcepacks created by the BDcraft Staff.
Post Reply
User avatar
1 Post
 x 0

Post 13 Feb 2020, 18:20

EDIT: Figured out the issue. Was not with BDCraft.
If you like our work please consider becoming a Supporter and get an ad-free experience.
User avatar
1 Post
 x 0

Post 15 Feb 2020, 20:27

Hi guys,for some reason the Smooth Diamond Sword is bugged, I'm using the 1.14 version and when I rename it on the anvil it turns into a black/pink pixel square, I just don't get it, can somebody please help me with this issue? Thnks a lot...
User avatar
BDcraft Web Admin
6225 Posts
 x 290

Post 15 Feb 2020, 20:28

Ario wrote:
15 Feb 2020, 20:27
Hi guys,for some reason the Smooth Diamond Sword is bugged, I'm using the 1.14 version and when I rename it on the anvil it turns into a black/pink pixel square, I just don't get it, can somebody please help me with this issue? Thnks a lot...
Have you actually redownloaded the main pack for MC1.14? It got an update at one point that changed the structure of a lot of the alternative files.
If you like a post give it a diamond! :arrow_heading_up:
:speech_balloon: Join the BDcraft Discord server to keep updated with news and chat with other fans!
User avatar
1 Post
 x 0

Post 16 Feb 2020, 06:33

Hey so the neptune armour isn't working but the elytra colours do. i'm on 1.15 btw any one have answers/.
User avatar
BDcraft Web Admin
6225 Posts
 x 290

Post 16 Feb 2020, 09:32

GalaxyMaster88 wrote:
16 Feb 2020, 06:33
Hey so the neptune armour isn't working but the elytra colours do. i'm on 1.15 btw any one have answers/.
OptiFine for MC1.15 is in a pre-release state and the changelog clearly states " - other features may also not be working correctly".

CIT armour textures are currently broken: https://github.com/sp614x/optifine/issues/3318
If you like a post give it a diamond! :arrow_heading_up:
:speech_balloon: Join the BDcraft Discord server to keep updated with news and chat with other fans!
User avatar
2 Posts
 x 0

Post 25 Feb 2020, 22:34

All of the concrete powder blocks and podzol should have transitions between blocks (like sand and grass)
User avatar
2 Posts
 x 0

Post 10 Apr 2020, 07:18

Hey! I was wondering when the armor it will work for 1.15.2. I have tried it but it doesnt work, is it because the optifine 1.15.2 is in preview?
User avatar
BDcraft Web Admin
6225 Posts
 x 290

Post 10 Apr 2020, 07:22

GrimmDZ wrote:
10 Apr 2020, 07:18
Hey! I was wondering when the armor it will work for 1.15.2. I have tried it but it doesnt work, is it because the optifine 1.15.2 is in preview?
It'll work whenever OptiFine fix it.
If you like a post give it a diamond! :arrow_heading_up:
:speech_balloon: Join the BDcraft Discord server to keep updated with news and chat with other fans!
User avatar
2 Posts
 x 0

Post 10 Apr 2020, 09:15

HanFox wrote:
10 Apr 2020, 07:22
GrimmDZ wrote:
10 Apr 2020, 07:18
Hey! I was wondering when the armor it will work for 1.15.2. I have tried it but it doesnt work, is it because the optifine 1.15.2 is in preview?
It'll work whenever OptiFine fix it.
Okay thanks
User avatar
Supporter
35 Posts
 x 7

Post 07 Sep 2020, 18:55

It might be interesting if there were an option to have gold armor look more like Piglin armor, if so named properly, now that wearing gold armor is a "thing" as a disguise to avoid Piglin aggro.
Post Reply