Jurassic Park Themed Sphax

Ideas and feedback to improve PureBDcraft, the HD cartoony resourcepack for Minecraft Java Edition.
3 Posts

Post 27 Jun 2016, 13:03

Hi I am Zth404 and i am going to start working on a jurassic park themed sphax if there is enough suport

Now I am a huge fan of Jurassic Park so I need at least 15 people's support before I decide to make the edit of sphax.

How do you show your support?- Well you just post a comment saying you want the Jurassic Park Sphax to be made so who whats the edit to be made?

And If You Dont Have And Acount And You Want To Show Your Support You Can Show It On My YouTube Channel Just Post A Comment. YouTube Channel Link-[link removed, please don't advertise your youtube channel like this]

-- edit --

Rember Post Your Support In The Comments
Last edited by HanFox on 27 Jun 2016, 15:33, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: Removed YouTube link
BDcraft Senior Moderator
5062 Posts

Post 27 Jun 2016, 13:04

I've removed your YouTube link. Advertising isn't allowed except as a relatively unobtrusive link in your signature.

If you want to make a JP themed pack do it. It shouldn't matter if anyone else wants it or not.

Rule 1 of "being creative" is you do things for yourself, not other people. Otherwise you might become bitter and give up before you're done.
If you like a post give it a diamond! :arrow_heading_up:
Image BDcraft Moderator Image
3 Posts

Post 27 Jun 2016, 15:35

i did not mean to advertise i was just tring to get support for the texture
3 Posts

Post 04 Oct 2016, 12:13

can u take this down for me because i cant figure out how pls