[128x - 32x] Refined Storage [MC1.10, 1.12, 1.14 - 1.16, 1.18 - 1.20]

Post a new thread here if you've made a BDcraft styled complete patch to fully support a Minecraft mod.
196 Posts

Post 04 Aug 2018, 20:52

Updated the textures a bit more. Warning it's still a hack job. All items are renamed/fixed. Most blocks are renamed/fixed so they have all their sides and off/on states. The crafting monitor gui is fixed. The blocks textures are very different now having an outline (I used the "off state" block for that), then cutouts for On and Off states. For the On states I used the glow's whenever possible, for the off cutout I used the entire Off block again. I could not get the crafters working with b0bst3r's progressive glow. :( Its not great, but it will give you 64x until someone with real photoshop skills has time to do a proper job.
If you like our work please consider becoming a Supporter and get an ad-free experience.
1 Post

Post 16 Sep 2018, 05:18

Novamanga, I took my own crack at fixing the texture pack the other day. After hours of trial and error, I managed to fix all but a couple of "block" textures.

- The security manager I couldn't begin to think of how to save without actually using a texture editor.
- The constructor/destructor/detector/reader all have the same texture. I'm honestly not sure if that's how it's supposed to be or not, as I've never used any of those 4 items.
Finally, some of the blocks have lost their "glow" effect, while others (like all the different grids) managed to keep it.
In order for some of the repairs to work, the side texture of the fluid grid and a couple others to be a flat panel like the other blocks.
It appears you've fixed the processors and other items; I didn't look at that or the gui folder. So, I highly suggest you to compare my patch to yours and take anything that you need.

That said, I'm pleasantly surprised with how well the repair job went. :) I've never made a texture-pack texture before and did nothing but cut/paste and rename blocks. This is entirely a workaround/jerry-rig until someone simply edits the textures, as it's not a perfect patch.

As an added bonus, I've included a patch for the "Refined Storage Addons" mod inside as well. That mod only adds 1 item to the game, the "wireless crafting grid". I used the same texture the "wireless crafting monitor" in Refined Storage. It would be very considerate if you added that mod into this mod's patch for sake of convenience.
Patch Creator
1498 Posts

Post 16 Sep 2018, 07:25

Thanks Masonnasty, but I had already been updating this. I've been testing in game to make sure it worked before releasing it. I'll check out what you have done for the addons patch. Shame it's only 64x.

Here are the new Refined Storage Patches I've done.

Refined Storage for MC1.12 Ver 1.6 on Note: These are not backwards compatible with previous 1.12 versions. The file structure has changed.

Enjoy :)

Novamanga
If anyone would like to take over any of my threads please contact me. I will continue to host what I have done but expect no further updates.
Patch Creator
1498 Posts

Post 30 Oct 2018, 22:23

I've updated my MC1.12 Ver 1.6 downloads to take into account the new item texture file names. It will work with Ver 1.6.8 now
If anyone would like to take over any of my threads please contact me. I will continue to host what I have done but expect no further updates.
Patch Creator
1498 Posts

Post 04 Nov 2019, 15:39

So this has now released for 1.14. So here are some downloads

Refined Storage Ver 1.7 for MC1.14 Enjoy :)

Novamanga
Patch Creator
1498 Posts

Post 02 May 2020, 20:33

Some patches for MC1.15

Refined Storage Ver 1.8.3 for MC 1.15 Enjoy :)

Novamanga
16 Posts

Post 01 Jan 2022, 15:57

Any chance this is getting updated to 1.16.5? :)
6 Posts

Post 19 Apr 2022, 15:29

Alarinth wrote:
01 Jan 2022, 15:57
Any chance this is getting updated to 1.16.5? :)
i wanted this too, so i went ahead and renamed all the stuff to work with 1.16.5

this is based on the 1.15 128x patch by Novamanga so all credit goes to him, i just renamed stuff.

In 1.16.5 there are multiple colors you can set the machines, i just did the "light blue" default one

if someone wants to go and add all the other colors feel free.

Refined Storage for MC 1.16.5
Patch Creator
740 Posts

Post 04 Aug 2022, 12:18

Hi Grumpy, I have updated this to the 1.16 and 1.18 versions!

for MC1.18
Show

for MC1.16
Show
Last edited by PlatinumPunch on 05 Aug 2022, 00:28, edited 1 time in total.
Any donations go directly to myself. I am not affiliated with BDcraft.
196 Posts

Post 04 Aug 2022, 18:07

The 64x download for 1.18 has download problems. It just keeps generating download key, but never downloads.