[128x-32x] Feed the Beast: Revelation [MC1.12]

Tekkit? Feed the Beast? All texture compilations (WIP and full releases) for mod packs go in here.
3 Posts

Post 21 Jan 2018, 05:55

LightHero wrote:Hey All,

Long time no see, eh!?! :) I'm creepin' around still. So, let's talk a few things brought up in here:

#1 - Texture packs by themselves do NOT cause crashes in Minecraft. Why? If a texture is missing completely, it doesn't load. If one is incompatible (?), Minecraft will revert back to the original provided by the mod/game OR will if no texture exists will use the black/pink block...the only issue that a texture pack can cause is an overload on memory.

#2 - In reference to @GreenGhost21, you can resolve this issue by turning off "Custom Colors" in the video settings.

Hope this helps! :)
It was CTM causing the crash because of the missing texture I guess. The crash would always happen when CTM was "Stitches textures together" during load.
3 Posts

Post 03 Feb 2018, 21:28

Hi there! I wonder if you are still working in the missing textures from the pack? I can't play without this textures anymore!
Patch Creator
1071 Posts

Post 08 Jun 2018, 16:17

Update - Added downloads for Ver 2.0 of the pack. This is not backwards compatible. The new version adds and removes multiple textures.
I will be away from the 13 July till mid August. I have internet access but none of my files, so feel free to ask questions but I will be unable to update or adjust patches.
Patch Creator
1071 Posts

Post 19 Jun 2018, 17:54

Update - Added the new Thermal Innovation textures made by HanFox. Also added some WIP Thaumcraft stuff.
I will be away from the 13 July till mid August. I have internet access but none of my files, so feel free to ask questions but I will be unable to update or adjust patches.
2 Posts

Post 13 Jul 2018, 22:08

They updated the pack literally the day after this was posted so rip