[64x] Enigmatica 2 [MC1.12]

Tekkit? Feed the Beast? All texture compilations (WIP and full releases) for mod packs go in here.
Patch Creator
1141 Posts

Post 11 Jul 2018, 10:33

Quests! There are currently over 800 quests, that help you get into different mods.
The pack offers over 210 different mods, such as Thermal Expansion, Biomes O' Plenty, Tinkers' Construct, Mekanism, Chisel, Pam's Harvestcraft & Immersive Engineering.
The pack aims to have everything as balanced as possible, without gating.
Power generation has been tweaked heavily, so generators that aren't usually worth the effort, might be in this pack. IndustrialCraft2 EU can be converted to RF, and vice versa, with Mekanism.

Downloads

Enigmatica 2 for MC 1.12 Enigmatica 2 Expert for MC 1.12 Enigmatica 2 Expert Skyblock for MC 1.12

Preview

Show

Changelog

06 Oct 2018- Updated all packs to latest version. Added AE2 Ver6, Thermal Foundation,and a few other things.
10 July 2018 - Initial release for all 3 packs

Credits

Show
Last edited by Novamanga on 06 Oct 2018, 20:45, edited 1 time in total.
Going forward I will no longer make 128x modpacks. These are just not working with the new larger packs.
8 Posts

Post 18 Aug 2018, 06:25

No x128 available? Not trying to force it but would be nice to have x128 :)
2 Posts

Post 10 Sep 2018, 16:58

Hey there.
For some reason, I'm getting a missing texture for the Ender IO Item Conduits. The blocks themselves are missing, but the connector between the blocks are fine. In the screenshot of my resources packs, After checking the files, the png for the Item Conduit is in the zip, but its not being read by Minecraft. I've tried having both the basic sphax pack and the patches for the mods pack on the top with the same effect. Have I done something wrong?

EDIT: totally forgot to include the screenshots xD

https://imgur.com/a/Ys5Wq3n - Resource Pack options
https://imgur.com/a/HpCywpq - Showing Item Conduits
Patch Creator
1141 Posts

Post 10 Sep 2018, 17:21

Sorry about that. I carried a silent update yesterday. Forgot to remove the mcmeta file for the vanilla animation for that block. Problem now fixed.
Going forward I will no longer make 128x modpacks. These are just not working with the new larger packs.
2 Posts

Post 10 Sep 2018, 18:07

Thanks Novamanga. Can confirm after a fresh download all is as it should be ^_^
Patch Creator
1141 Posts

Post 06 Oct 2018, 20:46

Update - All packs updated to latest versions. Added AE2 Ver 6, Thermal Foundation,and a few other things.