So, I've encountered some few minor bugs in PureBDCraft over several months of playing and I thought that I would report ones that have been here for the longest amount of time as far as I can see. These are really just nitpicks and I don't even know if half of them can be resolved due to restrictions on the platforms but it's worth a try to report and I hope it does help anyway!
(All bugs reported on Minecraft: Bedrock Edition 1.5 using the latest version of the pack that supports 1.5 on a Windows 10 laptop.)
1. Crosshair (ALL RESOLUTIONS) - The crosshair does not match that of the original Java crosshair texture. I assume that this is something that would need to be fixed and lucky for you, I know how to fix it!
Resolution - A while ago, Mojang moved the crosshair texture into a hidden resource pack. You can add it into your pack by:
- Head to PACK>textures
- Go to textures_list.json or add it if not already there
- In the file, add:
(may need a comma if other texts are in the file)
Code: Select all
[ "textures/ui/cross_hair" ]
- Save changes to the file, of course
- Head to PACK>textures>ui
- Add new crosshair texture
Resolution - UNKNOWN
3. Bold Font (ALL RESOLUTIONS) - When using the bold font, there is a visible gap in some letters. This may be due to the fact that Minecraft puts two fonts together to make bold.
Resolution - If possible, edit a text file (if any) to make the fonts move closer together (apologies that I do not know if there is an exact file for that).
4. Glass Pane Transparent (ALL RESOLUTIONS) - When using a single glass pane, the texture makes it so the pane looks a little awkward. It just seems to be two floating edges.
Resolution - You have to edit the block model or something to fix it but that's not possible right now so you'd have to resort to editing the texture IF wanting to.
5. GUI Buttons (GUI) - Some GUI button textures (on the worlds or servers screen for example are missing. The darker button textures aren't there but the lighter ones are.
Resolution - Add textures if possible
6. Join Realm Screen Transparency (GUI) - The "Join Realm" screen is too transparent and is hard to read with the background textures in the way
Resolution - Reduce or remove transparency if needed or possible (I understand that some textures apply to others). Also try editing the realm screen json if one is there (apologies again for not knowing the exact location).
7. Horse Models (ALL VERSIONS) - Not necessarily a bug but the horses use the old horse models and I'm pretty sure the same goes for mules and donkeys. In some cases, the pack displays the updated models but the default textures are there.
Photo - N/A
Resolution - Update textures if necessary