Supporter FAQ

Technical assistance with our resourcepacks, website, or general help with Minecraft - including mods.
BDcraft Web Admin
6284 Posts

Post 20 Jul 2018, 16:27 

Supporter FAQ

Thanks for considering Supporter.

The Supporter FAQ is now available here.
I have other questions
We will happily answer any other question. Please post them in this thread or join us on Discord.
If you like a post give it a diamond! :arrow_heading_up:
:speech_balloon: Join the BDcraft Discord server to keep updated with news and chat with other fans!
If you like our work please consider becoming a Supporter and get an ad-free experience.
Supporter
35 Posts

Post 21 Jul 2018, 13:26

My wife would also like to be a supporter as she using BDCraft on her own separate computer, she just doesn't have a login. She has me do all the "dirty work" for her. Should I twist her arm and make her have a login she won't use, or is there a way to "double donate?"
BDcraft Web Admin
6284 Posts

Post 21 Jul 2018, 13:32

A login for her would be easier for her to have the same benefits without needing your details, but you can purchase more Supporter for an account to infinitum if you like.
:speech_balloon: Join the BDcraft Discord server to keep updated with news and chat with other fans!
Supporter
35 Posts

Post 21 Jul 2018, 14:01

Her benefits would still amount to, "Honeydew fetch the resource pack for me. Honeydew install Optifine for me." I got the three year purchase, and we also paid for BDCraft on Marketplace (separately, since that is how that one works). Thank you for a great resource pack! It's like a massage for the eyeballs. :)
Supporter
1 Post

Post 29 Apr 2019, 16:02

Hi, I'd like to know will the purchase automatically continue annually?
Or is it just for one year?
BDcraft Web Admin
6284 Posts

Post 29 Apr 2019, 16:05

enorie wrote:
29 Apr 2019, 16:02
Hi, I'd like to know will the purchase automatically continue annually?
Or is it just for one year?
It's a one time purchase for 1-3 years.

After that you need to renew manually, but you can purchase before the time's up to add more time and you will get a reminder 2 weeks before Supporter expires.
Supporter
2 Posts

Post 09 Feb 2020, 21:50

There seemed to be an issue with PaymentWall. The transaction had gone through in PayPal and I had received a receipt from them, but PaymentWall kept a tab open on my computer saying "Do not close this widget until you finish the payment process." I have the email receipt from PayPal as well.
BDcraft Web Admin
6284 Posts

Post 09 Feb 2020, 21:55

Jonathing wrote:
09 Feb 2020, 21:50
There seemed to be an issue with PaymentWall. The transaction had gone through in PayPal and I had received a receipt from them, but PaymentWall kept a tab open on my computer saying "Do not close this widget until you finish the payment process." I have the email receipt from PayPal as well.
I'm sorry you've had issues with the system.

I don't see any Supporter purchases today, so if you're sure the payment went through you'll need to contact PaymentWall as I have no way to guarantee you're showing us a legitimate receipt if they haven't logged the transaction properly on their system.

This is how you can contact PaymentWall: https://www.paymentwall.com/en/contacts
Supporter
2 Posts

Post 09 Feb 2020, 21:56

HanFox wrote:
09 Feb 2020, 21:55
Jonathing wrote:
09 Feb 2020, 21:50
I'm sorry you've had issues with the system.

I don't see any Supporter purchases today, so if you're sure the payment went through you'll need to contact PaymentWall as I have no way to guarantee you're showing us a legitimate receipt if they haven't logged the transaction properly on their system.

This is how you can contact PaymentWall: https://www.paymentwall.com/en/contacts
Okay, thank you for the info!