[Bug|Bedrock] VanillaBDCraft from store : no horses skin

Archive of bug reports that have been completed or locked for various other reasons.
Note: This forum is visibly hidden from users, but is still searchable and readable.
2 Posts

Post 04 Jan 2019, 16:35

Hello,
I’ve bought VanillaBDCraft on the store of my Bedrock iOS Minecraft.

The Bug is the skin for horses does not show (normal horses skin stay)

At first, I just think no skin was done for the horses, but I try some skin mixes, and just one time, I see the skin of VanillaBDCraft horse! It was the only time I see it, the normal skin is back.

And I test on my iPhone 7, my iPhone 6+ and my iPad last gen : same bug no skin on horses…

By the way, I don’t know if it’s normal or not, but the cats (found in villages) have default skin also (no VanillaBDCraft skin applies on the cat)

I’m a paid customer : the work worth it, I really love BDCraft’s skins !
But I hope this bug will be corrected as soon as it is possible (and if the cat can also be textured, it will be very nice!).

Thanks by advance for your help, and thank you for the very beautiful skin you create ^^

[EDIT] for information: the test I’ve done give this results:
No skin load for horses on:
iPhone 7 last version of iOS / iPad last gen last version of iOS / iPhone 6+ old iOS (the last version with 32bit support):
- on realm
- on normal map
- 32px / 64px / 128px (256 not load on my devices)
So I’ve done extensive testing…

BUT
Horses skin loads beautifully with pureBDCraft, but I love VanillaBDCraft a lot more…
Last edited by Assimil on 04 Jan 2019, 16:45, edited 1 time in total.
If you like our work please consider becoming a Supporter and get an ad-free experience.
BDcraft Web Admin
6590 Posts

Post 04 Jan 2019, 16:37 

Thanks for the report. We'll take a look at the issues you've raised.

Not quite sure why the horses aren't loading for you though. They should be 1:1 with the vanilla textures unless something changed with the Panda release in December.
Profile pic by TsaoShin: https://www.deviantart.com/tsaoshin
2 Posts

Post 06 Jan 2019, 20:00

Hi again,
Thanks you for your reply

In addition to my EDIT of my post, I just see that donkeys, mules, skeletons horses and zombies horse don’t load skin on VanillaBDCraft (they keep default ugly skin), as horses, but it works fine on pureBDCraft (as for tests on my edit), as for the horse skin…

I don’t know why this didn’t work, because I can see eggs are skinned properly, for VanillaBDCraft and pureBDCraft (only cat and panda eggs don’t had skin, but it’s seems to be normal)

I hope the solution will be put online on the store for Update, thanks a lot !
3 Posts

Post 30 Jan 2019, 18:31

Cats don't load any skins either.