Roguelike Adventure and DungeonsDo you like roguelike dungeon crawling games? Or exploring Minecraft world for dungeons and structures for loot? Tired of all that tech stuff and just want more fun? Then this pack is for you. It is completely focused on adventuring and exploration, looting and fighting. Fight you way through the dungeons, improve your skills and gear, complete quests and conquer new undiscovered dangerous dimensions. There is no time to relax because as you grow stronger, gathering better equipment mobs will also gain health and becomes stronger!
- Download the main BDcraft pack from here (make sure you select the correct version of Minecraft you're playing and the correct resolution to match the patch you download!).
- Download the patch from this thread.
- Open your client and then click Options > Resourcepacks > Open resourcepack folder.
- Place both downloaded zips in the folder.
- Close and reopen the resourcepacks screen in game.
- Select both packs, moving them from the left to the right side of the screen. Make sure this patch is above the BDcraft main pack.
- Click done and wait for the textures to load.
- Note: If your client crashes or the textures stay default first try assigning more RAM to your client, and if that doesn't work use lower resolution textures.