Unable to download - 403 Forbidden

Technical assistance with our resourcepacks, website, or general help with Minecraft - including mods.
2 Posts

Post 08 Sep 2019, 03:37

Hello,

Like others the past couple of days I also am unable to download. I'm trying to download the 128x version of PureBDCraft for 1.14, found on this page: https://bdcraft.net/downloads/purebdcraft-minecraft/

I have AdBlocker turned off on Firefox, and don;t have anything like that for Chrome or Edge. Cookies are turned on for all three. On all three browsers I sit through the AdFly stuff, it acts like it's going to start the download, and then I get the 403 page.

As I mentioned, I tried on Firefox, Chrome, and Edge, all with the same result. I tried all three on a different computer, same result. I then tried on my phone using Firefox and the default Samsung browser, same issue. I tried private/incognito mode on all of those browsers as well with no luck. I then asked a friend to try downloading it and they tried on Firefox and Chrome and same issue. That means it has nothing to do with clearing the cache on my browser.

I've also used multiple other AdFly links today and it worked fine, so the issue is definitely on this website.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
BDcraft Web Admin
5646 Posts

Post 08 Sep 2019, 09:21

I've made some adjustments to the downloads, can you tell me if you're still having issues?
If you like a post give it a diamond! :arrow_heading_up:
2 Posts

Post 08 Sep 2019, 11:07

Hi,
I have just tried to download the 64X version of BDcraft and I can confirm the 403 error is still occurring.

Thanks
Supporter
1 Post

Post 08 Sep 2019, 11:18

I'm having the same issue as well, I've tried on 3 devices and 3 browsers and get the 403 message every time I try
BDcraft Web Admin
5646 Posts

Post 08 Sep 2019, 11:38 

We've made some adjustments. It should be working now.
If you like a post give it a diamond! :arrow_heading_up:
2 Posts

Post 08 Sep 2019, 17:17

I just checked and it does indeed seem to be working now. Thank you!
2 Posts

Post 10 Sep 2019, 13:10

Many thanks!
Thats sorted the problem.