Focused on bringing a level of challenge that keeps things interesting. Being light on tech, this mod-pack aims to promote exploration via necessity. It also hosts a robust progression quest-line friendly to new players and veterans alike.
Before you head out, please note: The veil between dimensions has grown very weak. Many dimensions lay wide open for you to explore. If you don't take the right precautions you could find yourself dragged, involuntarily, into a hostile environment. The darkness holds a great many deadly secrets.... avoid it at all costs! You have been warned explorer.
This mod-pack features Stacked Dimensions. You will have to dig down to unlock progression. Also, look to the skies for further adventures!
- Download the main BDcraft pack from here (make sure you select the correct version of Minecraft you're playing and the correct resolution to match the patch you download!).
- Download the patch from this thread.
- Open your client and then click Options > Resourcepacks > Open resourcepack folder.
- Place both downloaded zips in the folder.
- Close and reopen the resourcepacks screen in game.
- Select both packs, moving them from the left to the right side of the screen. Make sure this patch is above the BDcraft main pack.
- Click done and wait for the textures to load.
- Note: If your client crashes or the textures stay default then assign more RAM to your client or use lower resolution textures.
31st Jan, 2020
- Aether Legacy
- Ancient Warfare 2
- Biomes O' Plenty
- Cooking For Blockheads
- Dynamic Trees
- Ender Storage
- FTB Lib
- FTB Quests
- Hopper Ducts
- Spartan Shields
- The One Probe
- Twilight Forest
- Useful Nullifiers (from ATM3 patch by Novamanga)
- Wearable Backpacks