[512x - 32x] Project:Red [MC1.6 - 1.12, 1.16]

Post a new thread here if you've made a BDcraft styled complete patch to fully support a Minecraft mod.
8 Posts

Post 06 Jan 2016, 00:19

the only thing i see missing with this patch is the newer stuff such as project red expansion but guessing that will come in time
If you like our work please consider becoming a Supporter and get an ad-free experience.
Patch Creator
342 Posts

Post 26 Mar 2016, 17:24

I did a stuff ...here's what it looks like
Show

there's also some items and things

not done, but there's a decent chunk there so happy easter n stuff folks

-- edit --

have an egg too
Show
35 Posts

Post 18 May 2016, 00:36

Since this is stated as a complete Patch:

Do you have any textures for the lilies?
BDcraft Web Admin
6590 Posts

Post 18 May 2016, 11:19

AtroCty wrote:
Since this is stated as a complete Patch:

Do you have any textures for the lilies?
It was complete at the time of being posted in the forum. It doesn't mean the mod hasn't changed since then ;)
Profile pic by TsaoShin: https://www.deviantart.com/tsaoshin
Supporter
92 Posts

Post 21 May 2016, 02:04

I put this in an earlier note, but no one notices it.

My patch includes the old RedPower 2 machine textures, and essentially everything is textured in the patch. It also has textures for the frames.
Nosiphus focuses on designs that emphasize simplicity and ease of use coupled with customization and utility.
Nosiphus - A more familiar approach.

https://www.nosiphus.com/
10 Posts

Post 09 Jun 2016, 23:44

nosiphus, since I see you still use that patch you made, you should take a look at the newer patch Nhawks17 released, with new armor textures.

I made a patch for myself, based on the latest patches found currently on here, with the following changes;

Show
In blocks\integration Folder

-signalmeter is missing, but it is the same as redchipon. Copy/pasted/renamed

-busconv, businput, busrand, ic_active, ic_housing and ic_inert are missing

-tried to make busconv, businput and busrand while using as base busxcvr

-removed segmentdisp since texture is vanilla and in 32x patch the size was smaller than vanilla

In blocks\world Folder

-barrel is missing. Used texture from nosiphus' patch/red power 2 and on the "side" one added 2 metal rings, taken from lifeseeker128's barrel texture (https://bdcraft.net/community/patches-re ... -t335.html), so it will look more like a barrel and less like a piece of wood.

-lillies are missing. Used texture from nosiphus' patch/red power 2 and renamed files, removing the space and replaced with underscore for example lily 0 to lily_0. Obviously, since lily_colour is not made for these textures, it looks slightly weird.

In items/world Folder

-sapphireleggings seem to be missing, from the items/world (128x)

-datacard0, datacard1, debugger, drawplate and screwdriver should be in items\base with the following names

datacard0 - data_card_0
datacard1 - data_card_1
debugger - multimeter
drawplate - draw_plate
screwdriver - screwdriver

-electric_screwdriver, vawt and routerutil go in items\mechanical. They keep their name, except routerutil that is named router_util.

-backpack_. in items\world should be named backpack_3 (only in 128x)

-lily_seed is missing in items/world. Used texture from nosiphus' patch/red power 2

-athame from items\world is missing. Used texture from red power 2 patch.

Mechanical and Fabrication parts seem to be almost totally missing, so I am not going to comment further about these.

Supporter
92 Posts

Post 10 Jun 2016, 00:33

I did indeed download and view your patch, and I did take some things with it.

I've updated my patch to include the armor textures, the athame texture, and some of the others. I left the barrel texture in its original RP2 form.

My patch contains the machine blocks. For some reason none of the other patches have the machines textured.
Nosiphus focuses on designs that emphasize simplicity and ease of use coupled with customization and utility.

10 Posts

Post 10 Jun 2016, 12:15

I honestly did not see the mechanical folder you included in your patch. Nice work making these :D

I am not sure what you mean you kept the original barrel texture. At least to me that looks like jsut the tree trunk of the rubber tree texture. It has been years, but I do not recollect RP2 having a barrel, but I could be wrong after all this time.
Supporter
92 Posts

Post 10 Jun 2016, 13:17

It may not be the original texture. Today I'm going to go into the original RP2 files and see if I can find the original texture.

Patch Creator
1498 Posts

Post 10 Jun 2016, 13:44

As Project Red is modular most of the recent patches only contain the textures people have made for their particular needs. So I thought I would share the complete patch I have made and use in all the recent modpack patches I have made.

Feel free to use these as you wish.

Project Red Ver 4.7.0 pre 12.95 These contain textures for Compatibility, Fabrication, Integration, Lighting, Mechanical and World.

Enjoy :)

Novamanga
If anyone would like to take over any of my threads please contact me. I will continue to host what I have done but expect no further updates.