BDCraft Modding - An Updated Guide!

Want hints or tips about creating textures or other resources? This is the place for you.
Former Staff
13 Posts

Post 30 May 2021, 22:42

Llama Farmer wrote:
24 May 2021, 07:05
Nice work Sticker, here's a little .PSD tutorial I made years ago and I don't think ever posted... It was meant to be the first in an ongoing series about how to do this sort of thing, but I never quite got around to it.

It's essentially just a PSD for people to download, and they can open it up in Photoshop and activate 1 layer at a time (starting at the very bottom of the layers list - at number 1) to see each layer that goes into the making of the diamond pickaxe, with a few layers mixed in that have text that explains what exactly is going on.

I felt that the diamond pickaxe provides a relatively simple, but not so simple that it is unhelpful, overview of the methodology behind the construction of BDcraft textures.

Hope this helps someone!
Amazing! Thank you for your hard work! May I add this to the github repo when I get to updating it next?
If you like our work please consider becoming a Supporter and get an ad-free experience.
Patch Creator
347 Posts

Post 31 May 2021, 05:33

StickerMonster wrote:
30 May 2021, 22:42
Amazing! Thank you for your hard work! May I add this to the github repo when I get to updating it next?
Yep, for sure! :)
Former Staff
13 Posts

Post 13 Dec 2021, 20:58

Hey y'all! Sorry for being so silent for so long--life kinda got insane!
I'm gonna try and pick some stuff back up in terms of modding info and more guides and a decent repository of everything, but this is something I can only do in my free time of which I have little.
If anyone is interested in helping out let me know, and I'm sure I can find a job for you!
<3