Pack Updates Status (MC1.20)

Share things or chat about other subjects that don't fit in to the other forums.
Post Reply 
User avatar
1 Post
 x 0

Post 16 Oct 2023, 00:04

Any new on 1.20 update as I see it’s out for Java and we just had the mob vote it’s been close to a year I believe just wondering any news of it being updated in the mark place
If you like our work please consider becoming a Supporter and get an ad-free experience.
User avatar
BDcraft Web Admin
6571 Posts
 x 428

Post 16 Oct 2023, 07:13

PuR3 wrote:
16 Oct 2023, 00:04
Any new on 1.20 update as I see it’s out for Java and we just had the mob vote it’s been close to a year I believe just wondering any news of it being updated in the mark place
Read my post right before yours.
Profile pic by TsaoShin: https://www.deviantart.com/tsaoshin
User avatar
Supporter
2 Posts
 x 2

Post 16 Oct 2023, 11:47

I hope we will get it so fast you can and so fast microsoft even works ^^
User avatar
Supporter
1 Post
 x 0

Post 26 Oct 2023, 15:33

HanFox wrote:
13 Oct 2023, 19:26
We finally have news about the PureBDcraft release for Bedrock.

Microsoft have stated we need to make the pack in to a "bundle". Which will be the main pack and the UI.

The old texturepack will be discontinued, and they state anyone who bought it will be told about the migration and receive the new bundle for free.

So we're going to work on that and hopefully it'll be up very soon :fingers_crossed:

Not sure why it took them 3 months and an internal meeting to tell us this, but there you go :man_shrugging:

Thanks for your patience :hugging:

Just FYI, VanillaBDcraft will just have its UI added in to the main pack w/o the "bundle" migration change, and GrungeBDcraft has no UI so doesn't have the issue (but is still being worked on texture-wise anyway).
SOO, do we have a date by chance? :) I'm specifically curious about VanillaBDcraft
User avatar
3 Posts
 x 0

Post 06 Nov 2023, 16:04

Hi everybody. I was wondering about the java edition of PureBDcraft. Will it ever release for everyone or is it no longer free? Thanks.
User avatar
BDcraft Web Admin
6571 Posts
 x 428

Post 06 Nov 2023, 17:07

pestocrumb wrote:
06 Nov 2023, 16:04
Hi everybody. I was wondering about the java edition of PureBDcraft. Will it ever release for everyone or is it no longer free? Thanks.
As the first post states the Java versions of VanillaBDcraft and PureBDcraft will be available to everyone sometime after the Bedrock updates are finally released.
Profile pic by TsaoShin: https://www.deviantart.com/tsaoshin
User avatar
3 Posts
 x 0

Post 06 Nov 2023, 17:30

HanFox wrote:
06 Nov 2023, 17:07
pestocrumb wrote:
06 Nov 2023, 16:04
Hi everybody. I was wondering about the java edition of PureBDcraft. Will it ever release for everyone or is it no longer free? Thanks.
As the first post states the Java versions of VanillaBDcraft and PureBDcraft will be available to everyone sometime after the Bedrock updates are finally released.
Word
User avatar
Supporter
2 Posts
 x 2

Post 10 Nov 2023, 10:08

I belive Microsoft give us the texture pack when 1.21. will release xD Now i have a other texture pack with 128x and it is for the actuelle Minecraft Bedrock version. Its a really good texture pack....

But i miss bdcraft texture pack in my Bedrock Minecraft. :c It is the best texture pack ever i had seen. Why should i be happy with a good texture pack, when i can get the best texture pack of the world. I know you all do the best for a fast release.... We must wait for Microsoft....
User avatar
109 Posts
 x 4

Post 11 Nov 2023, 20:27

Tiger292 wrote:
10 Nov 2023, 10:08
I belive Microsoft give us the texture pack when 1.21. will release xD Now i have a other texture pack with 128x and it is for the actuelle Minecraft Bedrock version. Its a really good texture pack....

But i miss bdcraft texture pack in my Bedrock Minecraft. :c It is the best texture pack ever i had seen. Why should i be happy with a good texture pack, when i can get the best texture pack of the world. I know you all do the best for a fast release.... We must wait for Microsoft....
AGREED
User avatar
1 Post
 x 0

Post 14 Nov 2023, 21:21

como lo descargo alguien me ayuda
Post Reply