Pack Updates Status (MC1.20)

Share things or chat about other subjects that don't fit in to the other forums.
BDcraft Web Admin
6571 Posts

Post 14 Nov 2023, 21:55

WaldoRojas wrote:
14 Nov 2023, 21:21
como lo descargo alguien me ayuda
Please post in English.
Profile pic by TsaoShin: https://www.deviantart.com/tsaoshin
If you like our work please consider becoming a Supporter and get an ad-free experience.
1 Post

Post 22 Nov 2023, 05:06

Hello, It’s been awhile since anything has been said about updating VanillaBDcraft for Bedrock Edition to 1.20. Just wanted to see if I could get an update on that? My partner and I exclusively use this pack (we love it), but our cherry wood house/trees are default texture while everything else has the texture pack. Would love to hear from you, thanks!
BDcraft Web Admin
6571 Posts

Post 22 Nov 2023, 07:31

calmwise wrote:
22 Nov 2023, 05:06
Hello, It’s been awhile since anything has been said about updating VanillaBDcraft for Bedrock Edition to 1.20. Just wanted to see if I could get an update on that? My partner and I exclusively use this pack (we love it), but our cherry wood house/trees are default texture while everything else has the texture pack. Would love to hear from you, thanks!
I merged your post.

Any information is in the first post of this thread.
1 Post

Post 29 Nov 2023, 17:57

I noticed it's behind a pay wall. Thank you BDCraft for your contribution all these years. I'm not going to pay for a texture pack for java. So many modding communities in the gaming industry put in their time and effort to make games enjoyable and look great. Not many ask for money but donations. You hide your contribution behind a pay wall. Thanks again!
Supporter
3 Posts

Post 01 Dec 2023, 06:27

ankido77 wrote:
29 Nov 2023, 17:57
I noticed it's behind a pay wall. Thank you BDCraft for your contribution all these years. I'm not going to pay for a texture pack for java. So many modding communities in the gaming industry put in their time and effort to make games enjoyable and look great. Not many ask for money but donations. You hide your contribution behind a pay wall. Thanks again!
Same, this used to be my go to pack, only one I ever use, now I can't use it anymore.

Anyone got any recommendations for similar packs?
BDcraft Web Admin
6571 Posts

Post 01 Dec 2023, 08:04

ankido77 wrote:
29 Nov 2023, 17:57
Whilst I understand your frustration it has been explained in the thread that it's still Supporter-only due to delays with Microsoft and the Bedrock marketplace releases. Hopefully the updates will finally be approved there and then the Java packs for Pure and Vanilla will be out for everyone, too.

I am aware though that the message on the actual download pages could be clearer in this regard, as it doesn't suggest it's temporary or explain the current delay.
jonathonrt wrote:
01 Dec 2023, 06:27
Anyone got any recommendations for similar packs?
This seems like a fairly childish way to try and force our hand. There are plenty of other neutral places you could have asked this question, and likely people have already had the conversation elsewhere.
3 Posts

Post 01 Dec 2023, 08:36

Is there some info available regarding the XmasBDcraft 1.20 release? I looked everywhere but could not find anything.
BDcraft Web Admin
6571 Posts

Post 01 Dec 2023, 13:56

Biorez wrote:
01 Dec 2023, 08:36
Is there some info available regarding the XmasBDcraft 1.20 release? I looked everywhere but could not find anything.
It's just been released for Supporters :)
3 Posts

Post 01 Dec 2023, 17:32

Great news! My december is saved!
3 Posts

Post 01 Dec 2023, 19:13

Quick Feedback for XmasBDcraft 1.20 release: 64x download is 404 and 128x download works but is actually in 64x resolution.