[64x] Advent of Ascension [MC1.7 & MC1.12]

Share your unfinished mod patches and get feedback on your progress. Don't be shy!

Do not post mod pack patches here.
2 Posts

Post 21 May 2020, 00:29

Alion1708 wrote:
11 May 2020, 09:59
Hello guys,
I've just started updating this patch slowly. Im planning on making a comprehensive patch including every item and block apart from mob models and the guns (as they already look decent imo). Furthermore I might post my own WiP thread for this mod. So far I changed the realmstones, the Gems (Tokens in 1.12.) aswell as the Troll Idol and the Voliant Heart. Please notice i modified the Gem's texture by @rederikt.

I would like to have a brief feedback on whether I should continue updating this patch (I might anyways for private purpose)
Here's the textures I've done last night.
https://imgur.com/gallery/NBOL9JI
(Troll Idol has wings on it, can only be seen on white background:wink:)
Nice Work! Please Continue!!
Also could you provide a download link?
1 Post

Post 22 Jun 2020, 21:22

Alion1708 wrote:
11 May 2020, 09:59
Hello guys,
I've just started updating this patch slowly. Im planning on making a comprehensive patch including every item and block apart from mob models and the guns (as they already look decent imo). Furthermore I might post my own WiP thread for this mod. So far I changed the realmstones, the Gems (Tokens in 1.12.) aswell as the Troll Idol and the Voliant Heart. Please notice i modified the Gem's texture by @rederikt.

I would like to have a brief feedback on whether I should continue updating this patch (I might anyways for private purpose)
Here's the textures I've done last night.
https://imgur.com/gallery/NBOL9JI
(Troll Idol has wings on it, can only be seen on white background:wink:)
Okay, so you're updating this right now? because I downloaded PureBD textures or whatever it was and also the AoA 1.12.2 patch and the tools and a majority of the things were good, but i looked at the planks, and they didn't match up. just wondering if I should wait for you to complete it or if I should just stop looking, right now I'm going to stick with Vanilla textures until you release an updated version. :) BTW it looks nice so far, keep it up and I'll for sure use it! - FEED