Ars magica 2

Share your unfinished mod patches and get feedback on your progress. Don't be shy!

Do not post mod pack patches here.
Post Reply
User avatar
Patch Creator
399 Posts
 x 0

Post 25 Mar 2014, 00:08

I know... but the link is fine as far as I can tell :/
I make sphax tutorials once in a blue moon - Textures like a monkey with a typewriter
User avatar
388 Posts
 x 0

Post 25 Mar 2014, 10:51

don't worry, it works on my computer. For some reason it didnt want to download on my ipad :/

-- 25 Mar 2014, 16:41 --

uggg you forgot the two ive been telling u need to do for the last two months...

Image

Image

also, i have now finished all the items, just need to do the spells, a few blocks and the rest of these crazy models. But there are a hell of a lot of spell parts to do... *ssssssiiiiiiiiggggghhhhhhhh*

-- 25 Mar 2014, 21:21 --

Haha decided to get the sigils over and done with, but I must say my self, they are coming out pretty good. Ill show a preview when they are done
I'm back <3
User avatar
Patch Creator
399 Posts
 x 0

Post 25 Mar 2014, 16:57

Sillyman34 wrote:don't worry, it works on my computer. For some reason it didnt want to download on my ipad :/

-- 25 Mar 2014, 16:41 --

uggg you forgot the two ive been telling u need to do for the last two months...

Image

Image
But but.... It's hard D:
I make sphax tutorials once in a blue moon - Textures like a monkey with a typewriter
User avatar
388 Posts
 x 0

Post 26 Mar 2014, 08:25

Noooo these are the easier ones, you can do it! :P

-- 26 Mar 2014, 18:55 --

doooooooone the sigils...

Sigil of Felled Oak
Image
Sigil of Light
Image
Sigil of Progeny
Image

There are many more, you'll just have to wait for the download and check them out yourself :D :) :P
I'm back <3
User avatar
Patch Creator
399 Posts
 x 0

Post 26 Mar 2014, 09:20

Sillyman34 wrote:Noooo these are the easier ones, you can do it! :P
I cant D: The shadows look poop. They aren't "round" Or stood up, or on the ground, or have flat bottoms. They're "tricky"
I make sphax tutorials once in a blue moon - Textures like a monkey with a typewriter
User avatar
388 Posts
 x 0

Post 26 Mar 2014, 10:24

Sparkst3r wrote:
Sillyman34 wrote:Noooo these are the easier ones, you can do it! :P
I cant D: The shadows look poop. They aren't "round" Or stood up, or on the ground, or have flat bottoms. They're "tricky"
welllll you have toooooo. I cant continue the design of your bottiles, you have to do it yourself. I have many many many spells to texture, dont have time for your amazing bottles. Anyway i'm sure you would do a far better job than me, a sphax texture is always better than a default texture (that quote should totally become a thing)
I'm back <3
User avatar
Patch Creator
399 Posts
 x 0

Post 26 Mar 2014, 11:17

Sillyman34 wrote: welllll you have toooooo. I cant continue the design of your bottiles, you have to do it yourself. I have many many many spells to texture, dont have time for your amazing bottles. Anyway i'm sure you would do a far better job than me, a sphax texture is always better than a default texture (that quote should totally become a thing)
Ive done the last potion. Just redownload the old link.

But a bad sphax texture is cringeworthy. Ones that commit serial pcmastery.
I make sphax tutorials once in a blue moon - Textures like a monkey with a typewriter
User avatar
388 Posts
 x 0

Post 27 Mar 2014, 05:50

Haha sure...

-- 27 Mar 2014, 16:18 --

u forrgotttttt thee blueeee oneeeeeee. Illlll do iiiittttt

-- 27 Mar 2014, 16:20 --

actually no I can't... u have to. you can just change the colour of the greenie yellow one to blue and change what the tag says
I'm back <3
User avatar
Patch Creator
399 Posts
 x 0

Post 27 Mar 2014, 17:48

Sillyman34 wrote:Haha sure...

-- 27 Mar 2014, 16:18 --

u forrgotttttt thee blueeee oneeeeeee. Illlll do iiiittttt

-- 27 Mar 2014, 16:20 --

actually no I can't... u have to. you can just change the colour of the greenie yellow one to blue and change what the tag says
*sneaky update*
I make sphax tutorials once in a blue moon - Textures like a monkey with a typewriter
User avatar
388 Posts
 x 0

Post 28 Mar 2014, 05:35

orrrrrange juuuuice, makes potions now?

Whatever, i'm happy they are finally done, its been a long three months waiting for them :P
I'm back <3
Post Reply