[512x/128x/64x/32x] Botania [MC1.7/1.10-1.12]

Share your unfinished mod patches and get feedback on your progress. Don't be shy!

Do not post mod pack patches here.
13 Posts

Post 18 Sep 2015, 01:20

Great textures! I am having a problem though. When I inspect a mana pool with the Wand of the Forest, I see the mana tablet and mana pool overlay, but there is no directional arrow indicating if mana will be inserted or extracted into/from the tablet. I put a screenshot on the Botania github site, but they suggested I talk to the person I got the resource pack from. Here is a link with a screenshot https://github.com/Vazkii/Botania/issues/1392

I am using Sphax128x_Botania_Ver1.2.131.zip.

Any suggestions on how I can resolve this?

Thanks
If you like our work please consider becoming a Supporter and get an ad-free experience.
Patch Creator
1498 Posts

Post 18 Sep 2015, 10:33

Which version of Botania are you using?

Edit - Don't worry, I downloaded the latest version and found where the arrows come from.

I have updated the downloads in the Op.
If anyone would like to take over any of my threads please contact me. I will continue to host what I have done but expect no further updates.
13 Posts

Post 18 Sep 2015, 23:59

Way cool, thanks Novamanga!
164 Posts

Post 02 Oct 2015, 07:18

shuttleshooter wrote:
hey keddo, what happenned? why have you disappeared from the surface of the world. :D
hope to see you again soon.
Sorry alot of things has been on my way of making textures like moving to new home, getting a new computer and studies and some other stuff. I hope I can get on making more textures soon but now I gotta make a banana cause reddit is down. :D
Edit: And as I said that reddit is down it came up I quess no need for banana then.
If you need to contact me for any reason add me on skype. My skype account is keddoxz.
187 Posts

Post 02 Oct 2015, 15:37

well it's nice to see you back keddo, succes with your study and other stuff.
i like to debug, glad to help you :D
164 Posts

Post 03 Oct 2015, 06:48

Thorn Chakram missing from the latest patch or it's renamed in latest Botania. I quess I could do some work today on this patch while afking. :P
If you need to contact me for any reason add me on skype. My skype account is keddoxz.
187 Posts

Post 03 Oct 2015, 07:03

yep, a lot has happened while you were gone, she added a new kind of armor, a pair of new rods, the forced decay on passive flowers, a new flower, etc. :D
Last edited by shuttleshooter on 03 Oct 2015, 09:09, edited 1 time in total.
i like to debug, glad to help you :D
164 Posts

Post 03 Oct 2015, 07:26

I know alot will happen when I was like for 2-3 months away from minecraft completely actually. But yeah I think this patch may see its day of finish sometime soon maybe dunno. xD I'll try atleast. :)
54 Posts

Post 27 Oct 2015, 03:01

The Halloween Edition of Botania textures? It's really just the pumpkins being added onto the Mana Spreaders and other items.
Patch Creator
1498 Posts

Post 06 Nov 2015, 22:42

Sorry, didn't get around to doing the Halloween textures, but I have updated a few things:

Update - All mushroom and flowers done. Updated the Lexicon GUI. Also added the Shimmer planks and rock textures. Added the different Apothecary textures and the pump.

Hopefully KeddoXY will add some more item textures soon. As usual just re-download the files in the OP.

Enjoy :)
If anyone would like to take over any of my threads please contact me. I will continue to host what I have done but expect no further updates.