[128x] future-mc and future-versions [MC1.12]

Share your unfinished mod patches and get feedback on your progress. Don't be shy!

Do not post mod pack patches here.
1 Post

Post 05 Jun 2019, 07:15

a dual mod patch for both future-mc and future versions. I made it one instead of 2 as they both have the same idea, add stuff from 1.13 and above, but where future-mc has quality and working items, future versions has quantity and about 4x the amount of items, tho not as well done. Because of this i can see people normally adding both and just dissabling some things from each mod and doing other stuff.
the reason there is no textures for the old versions is that i cant draw so untill i start actually drawing the stuff and not just recoloring or copying it, no new textures :p shouldnt be long tho.
IMPORTANT NOTE: ALL TEXTURES IN THIS BELONG TO SPHAX I DIDNT CREATE ANY OF THEM SO DONT THANK ME FOR MAKING THEM. I just reworked the paths to make it work and some of the json files i edited slightly.
If you like our work please consider becoming a Supporter and get an ad-free experience.
Supporter
18 Posts

Post 05 Jun 2020, 13:08

Hi,

I hope you can help. I am having issues getting this working with Future MC 1.12.2. It works with Future Versions but not with Future MC. Is there any way to fix this?
Supporter
18 Posts

Post 07 Jun 2020, 03:32

Future MC Sphax Mod Patch 1.12.2

Update

Hi, I would just like to thank the original authors of both the mods, and the Sphax team as well as the kind person who made this post.

I am posting this to let people have the updated version of the Sphax patch.
There were. few things missing/ weren't working for Future MC mod, so I spent the last day or two fixing the issues I encountered.
  • Reworked paths and filenames for textures
  • Added Loom GUI
  • Added 3D objects for crafting stations (Blast Furnace, etc.)
  • Added Sphax Soul Fire Lantern Textures
  • Added Sphax Soul Fire Torch textures [Known issue with the particle effect when placed]
  • Fixed the campfire model not appearing properly
  • Added missing textures for entities and some items
I hope you enjoy this.