MekanismAn extensive mod featuring innovative ways of electricity generation, advanced ore processing machinery, new sets and types of tools and armour, and much more.
Downloadv22.214.171.1240 for MC1.15 by Novamanga
v126.96.36.1999 for MC1.12 by Novamanga
for MC1.10 by Novamanga
Plastic Blocks, Balloons and Glow Panels:
UniCables, MechaPipes, PressTubes, LogiTransporters of various kinds (New render coming in Mekanism 8.0)
Chemical Oxidiser and Infuser:
Assorted Ingots and Dusts:
2019-04-26: Updated MC1.12 by Novamanga
2019-03-06: Added MC1.12 by Novamanga
- v1: Initial release
- v2: Replaced the x64 tool textures with 128x ones
- v3: Made the Weather Orb and Enriched Alloy more polygonal and "Sphaxy"
- v4: Added compressed carbon and added some shading to weather orb and enriched alloy
- v5: Redone enrichment and purification chambers
- v6: Textured the combiner
- v7: Added some armours (thanks to NintendoFan37 for starting them off), energy cubes, electric bow (NintendoFan37 agin), solar panel, teleport-related items, and updated the old guis that had side-panel upgrade things added.
- v8: First attempt at smelting factories
- v9: Added clump textures
- v10: Working fully in svg now. Many item textures improved, many machines improved. More resolutions added. Nearly finished.
- v11: Updated to 6.0.0. Lots of new things so some textures not applicable any more. Dynamic Glass CTM!
- v12: Lots of new metals, fixed Advanced Solar and added texturing for Basic Solar.
- Author of the earlier Mekanism textures - I have no idea who it was and I can't seem to find a name anywhere.
- NintendoFan37 - Electric bow and Lapis armour inventory texture.
- tama63 - Adding this to the Voltz pack motivated me to finally fix those GUIs
- CadenDonuts - I've used parts of some of the UE textures, and some ICBM textures I think are yours as well
- HanFox - I've used the pulverized textures from TE for clumps, and you've directly contributed some textures, thanks!
- b0bst3r - Awesome gui work!
- GrumpyPirate - Doing some incredible work with renders.
- Novamanga - Lots of stuff