Share your unfinished mod patches and get feedback on your progress. Don't be shy!
Do not post mod pack patches here.
Mekanism isn’t simply another add-on. Mekanism is an experience that will forever change the way you play Minecraft... Here at Mekanism, Inc., we bring you a suite of low, mid, and high tier machinery to elevate your archaic home and inefficient resource processing to the 21st century. With our collection of high-tech tools, high-end energy generators, advanced transmission systems and intricate processing mechanisms, you’ll find yourself relieved of the tedious tasks of ‘mining’ and ‘crafting’ and quickly progressing to new levels of technological enlightenment.
v10.3.5.473 for MC1.19.2
by Llama Farmer (WIP)
v10.0.21.448 for MC1.16
by Llama Farmer (WIP)
- 62.9% of objects fully-textured!
v22.214.171.1240 for MC1.15
v126.96.36.1999 for MC1.12
WIP Update MC1.19 by Llama Farmer
WIP Update MC1.16 by Llama Farmer
Added MC1.15 by Novamanga
Updated MC1.12 by Novamanga
Added MC1.12 by Novamanga
- v1: Initial release
- v2: Replaced the x64 tool textures with 128x ones
- v3: Made the Weather Orb and Enriched Alloy more polygonal and "Sphaxy"
- v4: Added compressed carbon and added some shading to weather orb and enriched alloy
- v5: Redone enrichment and purification chambers
- v6: Textured the combiner
- v7: Added some armours (thanks to NintendoFan37 for starting them off), energy cubes, electric bow (NintendoFan37 agin), solar panel, teleport-related items, and updated the old guis that had side-panel upgrade things added.
- v8: First attempt at smelting factories
- v9: Added clump textures
- v10: Working fully in svg now. Many item textures improved, many machines improved. More resolutions added. Nearly finished.
- v11: Updated to 6.0.0. Lots of new things so some textures not applicable any more. Dynamic Glass CTM!
- v12: Lots of new metals, fixed Advanced Solar and added texturing for Basic Solar.
- Author of the earlier Mekanism textures - I have no idea who it was and I can't seem to find a name anywhere.
- NintendoFan37 - Electric bow and Lapis armour inventory texture.
- tama63 - Adding this to the Voltz pack motivated me to finally fix those GUIs
- CadenDonuts - I've used parts of some of the UE textures, and some ICBM textures I think are yours as well
- HanFox - I've used the pulverized textures from TE for clumps, and you've directly contributed some textures, thanks!
- b0bst3r - Awesome gui work!
- GrumpyPirate - Doing some incredible work with renders.
- Novamanga - Lots of stuff
Last edited by Llama Farmer
on 05 Nov 2022, 14:34, edited 13 times in total.
If you like our work please consider becoming a Supporter
and get an ad-free experience.
Oooof, thank you. The patch for Voltz on the main page really should include this. It's still the MC1.4 version.
pls update to mc1.6/Mekanism 5.5.7
I'm a bit occupied updating Mekanism to MC1.6.4 right now but I do intend to update the patch when I'm done with the mod.
It might just work if you rename the mods folder in the zip to assets
First of all, I would like to thank you for all of your hard work. Because of you my factories look significantly smoother than they otherwise would have.
Do you have any plans to retexture the machines listed below?
- Electrolytic Separator
- Hydrogen Generator
- Heat Generator
I wouldn't ask, but they don't seem to have been mentioned anywhere in this thread.
1.6 GUIs have changed a lot, currently working through them atm, will post a zip when complete.
When do you think you'll be done with EVERYTHING. I almost have a complete
Voltz texture pack!
I've had less time to work on this lately (I've just started a physics degree) but I do intend to update this some time soon.
A lot of things in Mekanism are changing from normal blocks to renders in the past few days (which is sad because I was really pleased with my energy cube textures) and renders are usually *really* hard to do well. I'll see what I can do though, and as always I'm happy to use anything anyone else comes up with.
And b0bst3r, thanks for working on the guis, they're the most boring part of this job.
Update Update Update
This is the 64x Mekanism update with about 70% of the GUIs redone, this is for 1.6.
Now, there are several versions for 1.6 and some have extra bits on the sides of the GUI, if your version does NOT have a particular extra bit you can still use these GUIs.
I repacked the whole thing because I also aligned some ore colors (I think) with the standard set.
If you use 128x or higher you can still use the guis just take the entire gui folder across.
Sample (of the Elite Factory GUI)